Going to collage tomorro, I have a roomate phobia help!

Discussion in 'General' started by Revrend Toke, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Ill be moving in tomarro, fortunatly its some off campus apartments were two of my friends have single rooms I can go to hang out in, and it seems to be a pretty weed friendly place(I baught trees from my buddies RA lastime I went up to party lol).

I am scared to death however to share a room. They are small rooms with two beds and not much else. I have always valued my privacy. To me, alone time is a need and I often prefer to be alone to being arround people. Im worried about my security and privacy among other things. But mostly I just dread not having my own environment that I can control and feel secure in and take refuge in.

What do yall think, Does having a roomate suck as much as I anticipate it too?

maybe Ill get lucky and he will be a cool redneck cannabis lover like me.:cool:

2. could go either way, but you might have to learn to seek refuge elsewhere. are you going in a small town/city? maybe you can find a place that's not v populated to go and chill and be alone sometimes.

3. Don't worry you can masturbate in the showers bro

4. My freshman year in college I had a gay roomate. I was skeptical at first, but he turned out to be a pretty decent person to share a room with. Always cleaned the place up and kept to himself.

Could go either way for you, just set some guidelines right off the bat

5. #5 straight edge, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2010
    I take it you're going to FAU or USF, based on your grammar/spelling. Anywho good luck...sharing a room is going to be quite an experience for you it sounds like.

Edit: I'm still a little unsure of what you are actually doing for a living situation. Are you living in a split bedroom? Off campus housing isn't somewhere where you will be sharing a room with someone. And there are no RAs off campus.

6. Relax man. Your soon-to-be roomie is just as nervous, like any person is before they move in with a stranger. You'll find something in common, and build from that. It's really not bad at all.

7. #7 Hrah, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2010

Based on your sentence structure I can see that you spend too much time dwelling on where your fellows are being educated, and not enough on your own education.:cool:

8. For me it sucks. I live in an on campus dorm and have to get a new roommate every year and it's always a random person. I never get a roommate who smokes, either :( Plus you're not allowed to drink on campus even if you're 21 (but that doesn't stop us of course):D

9. So you're making a collage tomorrow? Post some pics man.

Do they teach spelling in college?
    Sounds like a roommate is just what you need.

10. Really? Ouch. My university has a full out bar on campus.

11. Bro hey my structure sentences quite fits within well the parameters well of English written.
    anywho was just makin a crack at usf kids cuz ucf and usf are rival schools. chiiiiiiiiill

12. Lmao I just said were instead of where... God dammit

13. I wouldn't be too concerned with your living situation. You'll probably drop out after the first exam.

14. Having a roommate is awesome. Just make sure that you get to the room first and you greet him completely naked.

15. That's the spirit!

16. Smoke weed with your new roommate until you become friends. It works ever time.

17. freshman year i got there early, set up my shit and put the bob marley poster on the wall, everything else fell into place :smoke:

18. You have Grasscity's support OP.

19. this pretty much says all you need to know. and also don't worry you can fit a girl you bring back in there to if your shy, maybe two girls.

20. Haha I was going to say no way did noone catch that..