going to club baked or drunk ?

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Feb 4, 2012.

1. I am thinking to get baked instead of drinking... and then hit the club.... thoughts?

2. Isn't it obvious to smoke before the club and drink there?

3. Nightclub. what club did u expect? We have Netsky , High Contrast and Borgore gig today here if u really wanna know.

4. I'd expect them to have alcohol.

5. If your going to the club baked get a sativa, you'll pumped up and energetic and have fun as well!

6. Why shouldnt I know it? Obv I know that there are countless types of clubs . lmao. dont try to be a smartass aight. I just didnt get it, how in the hell does it matter what club it is? ... like really... and its not even ur business. so gtfo.

7. Dude u know what u can seriously FUCK OFF!

8. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

Dude u know what u can seriously FUCK OFF![/quote]

This is completely unnecessary.

Just because someone disagrees with you (although I do understand he was being a bit immature about it) doesn't give you the right to disrespect someone.

Act your age otherwise you're going to get banned when the mods see how you post.

9. Spaced summed it up nicely. :cool:

10. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

Dude u know what u can seriously FUCK OFF![/quote]

Are you sure you're old enough to get into a club? You sound like a 12 year old girl

11. I really dont give a shit about being banned on here. I can anytime use proxy and make a new account and come back, and just act as another person. simple as that.

12. Well, going to the club baked is fun ... Hopefully, there's trippy lights and kick-ass music ... Get drunk there while dancing ... That is good! :)

13. Sorry dude your getting mad on a forum

You sound like a bitch no offense
    Telling people gtfo cuz someone disagrees with you on a subject

Lol

14. I didnt tell him gtfo for that... this was not the reason

15. fa-fa-famous; for bein *******
    up in the club, I fall asleep on the table.

16. smoke before you go to the club, drink in there, and smoke when you exit to relax and greet the morning and welcome the new day like an explorer discovering america (WTF)

no, but seriously follow this logic Smoke before > Drink in there > Smoke after

17. smoke before, then get a really strong ass drink and sip on that shit and just go cray cray for a while.

i tend to drink ALOT more if i show up to tha club sober.

18. how could you go to the club stoned, dancing high is like doing math problems to me

19. Clubs, and being stoned don't work for me... Just not the right energy. Being drunk, though, that works fine.

20. everybody is different? I personally hate the fucking club, but my girl drags me to them every so often because thats what bitches do...and i hate dancing so i chill w/homies while the bitches do do there thing yaknow?