Going To Class Stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by notsointheclosetsmoker, Sep 21, 2016.

1. I was just wondering if anybody goes to school stoned? I usually don't go stoned, but at times I have thought about it.. I usually like to do my homework when I'm stoned. Usually it helps keep motivated and keeps my attention span on point. Aaaaandd it helps me understand my work better in Linux administration. So does anyone go to school stoned?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. personally back then if i was smoking during my college years i would of been blazed everyday hahaha but fortunately i probably would of goofed off more so im glad i didnt/wasnt smoking at the time

• Like Like x 2
  3. Gees you go to school and are around school kids , and you need to ask " if anybody goes to school stoned? "

4. yeah bro i am always smoking weeds before class and stuff
    and when the teach tells me 'mr spicolli, please take off the sunglasses', im just like "Pssh, nothing personell, kid."

• Like Like x 3
  5. You mean college?

College .. maybe .. high school .. nope.

I've tried programming Javascript while high before. I find it's only useful if you find yourself stuck with a line of code causing errors, and need to think outside of the box.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeeesssss!

7. Hahaha.. everybody in my classes all know I'm stoned.. even the teachers. I know one of my college professors blaze it. So I gotta blaze with him sometime lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I feel you.. I've never really wanted to smoke much while I'm in college. Cause back in my very first year of college I was smoking all the time except going to school high. I basically failed all classes that semester and had to pay back the school. So fuck that lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ehh I see it as a deterrent atleast for college. If I'm paying or someone else is paying for my degree with big bucks like that, I don't want to chance failing. But a toke on the weekends wouldn't hurt.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Smoked all the way through high school and what I've currently done through college. GPA definitely isn't at a 4.0 but I'm repping a 3.5 right now which is good enough. Currently pursuing a biomedical chemistry major. Probably won't stop smoking until I'm forced to for job reasons.

Edit - When I was a SR in HS, I had this teacher that I always wanted to ask if she smoked. Cause on days that I thought she was burning (I had her class directly after that building's lunch break), she'd always play a video and sit at her computer with that stoned face, or be really laid back and quiet. She just showed all the symptoms of being high... and I want to ask her at some point but she just had another kid so I don't know if that is appropriate

• Like Like x 1
  11. I love going to class while high. It's like watching a program, but in person. I did have a problem with stoned algebra, but i should have studied more. Loved psychology high. Spanish class turns into a fiesta. Right now, one of my favorite activities while high is attending economics class

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm dutch, i think the school after elementary is high school right? (Ages 12 to 17/18 depending on which study level you take ( one takes 5 years, the other two take 6 years). Anyway, on my last year a buddy of mine which I got to hang out with since halfway 4th year (we both did the 5 year study) always asked me to smoke a joint when we had an hour in between (like, third period class, 4th period free and 5th period another class). We also went to smoke a J at break time. On average I've smoked 3 out of 5 days each week. Last few weeks I quit to study for my exams, it helped cause that made me get my degree.

Tldr;
    Last year of high school, smoked average 3 out of 5 days a week, at school. Stoned classes were the bomb, but don't let your grades be affected. Mine didn't:)

Sent from my SM-A510F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Did I one time first class I couldn't stop laughing. Then as the day went on I mellowed out. This was when I first started smoking and wasn't able to really control it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'd rather go to class sober lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. If you do don't go in super stone make sure you can handle it. Back when I was a freshman I thought I was tough and took 2 gbs( when started smokin) during homeroom withou eye drops in and it was noticable AF. In math we watched a movie THANK GOD then at the end of the class I ran out the room to the br and threw up and then passed out in Spanish.

Another time I believe I put eyes drops in and I kept on staring at my friend and he goes "Seanie wtf you lookin at?" With a big smile and my teacher looks at me right in the eyes and "ummmm idk he looks high"and threatened me to have me drug tested when I denied it. BE CAREFUL IF YOURE SRUPID WHEN YOUR HIGH DONT DO IT. and another thing if your a good student I wouldn't because you'll be burnt the fuck out by the end of the day and fall asleep in class

• Like Like x 2
  16. Good point! The burnout always suck unless your going to bed.

17. Why do it? It just makes it more difficult and stressful. Just smoke when you get home.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Lol y'all weak :love-m3j:. I stopped getting the burnout feeling from smoking by mid 11th grade lol, and then I'm pretty sure all my teachers knew I was high every day... because I just didn't give a hoot.

The only parts that sucked about high school smoking was trying to sneak back onto campus and avoid getting caught by the big and scary principal... I wish I realized how little that shit would matter like I do now when I was in school... or walking into class late, blown out of your mind, and everyone's just staring at you :pimp:

• Like Like x 1
  19. when i went to school i kept weed for shitty stuff to do. always made it more tolerable.

• Like Like x 1