Going to class High

Discussion in 'General' started by maverick737, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Ive been thinking lately, about whether i should go to class blazzed. I have never attended class after smoking and im worried that it will effect my work even though many say it really helps them. I notice that its easier to do work but paying attention to a 2 hour lecture high? that sounds like madness. My buddy does it all the time and the proffesor doesnt seem to care that he shows up 5 min late smelling like the ganja and grinning from ear to ear. So should i do it?

2. Yes, do it. As long as you know your professor doesnt care. Some teachers do and they wont hesitate to get someone in there and take you out. Although, if you can conceal your high its alot of fun and makes class go by hella fast.

3. Well, if you're uncomfortable then I'd say don't. I actually smoke weed every day in school (or at least most days), and as long as you do your work then it's all good. I mean, sometimes it's hard to focus, if you're burnt out, but if you walk into class right after a fat bong then you'll be totally ready to go man.

In fact, I even took lsd before class a few times, that was a little bit too much for me though...so many words coming at me and I had no clue how to react. Ahh well, thats another story haha.

4. idk how it is in college but im in high school and I go to class blazed every day and its no biggie u just have to pay attention as u would normally

5. It all depends on who you are when you smoke. I'm normally very laid back, but put into a situation with many people I can easily become paranoid. I did smoke once before school and it wasn't the best experience ever, yet it wasn't some horrible panic attack either. I say if you think you're chill enough around people, smoke a small bowl and see how you feel.

6. Hahaha...you got to post that story. sounds like a good one.

7. Give it a try, see if you like it.

8. went to class high almost all the time. just bring eyedrops, axe, and a snack in your bookbag and you'll be fine

9. Haha, well,

On monday I met up with my friend before first period and I bought 1 tab of extremely potent blotter acid. I was only planning on taking like...half of it. It turns out, that I took 1/3 of it at first, and i felt it pretty strongly, but I'd prefer having a more intense trip so I took the rest. It turns out that I was zonked out of my skull on acid, but luckily I had frees most of the day. The only class I remember really having trouble in was physics. We had to construct a parallel circut, and I had no idea what I was doing, and my group was relying on me to do the work. I eventually figured it out (I think, we'll get the grades back some other time) but yeah, it was a very stressful situation.

Then I ended up getting some more blotter and eating another one today, and I was trippin balls yet again. Today I just didn't go to my classses, though :yay:

Oh, uh..happy pie day.

Err.. actualy it's not anymore, so nevermind.

10. dude i've been to class high more times than sober probably and it's awlays cool. just take notes and shit! LOLROFL

11. lol definitely take notes.

i went to class high in med school a few times. and i was always blazed for study groups and such.

12. i do occasionally but only in certain classes. i wouldnt go to any of my hard classes like that. english and sociology are fun when high. french is hilarious because i dont know a damn word of french and i just laugh when my teacher starts trying to explain shit in french.

13. Study high, take the test high, get high scores.

14. best movie ever, and hey it worked for red and meth, and it works for me. I'm only in high school but have been extremely blazed in plenty of advanced and AP courses and loved every minute of it.

15. I see school as a time to learn. I never mess around with smoking before school, get through the class then smoke up all you want :smoking:

16. lmao:smoking:

17. I would before a more abstract thinking class, one with a lot of talking.

However, I'm majoring in math, and I can't follow math if I'm high. So for my math classes I gotta be sober.

18. last year i would go to just a couple of classes high they were at night and were not hard for me at all. I don't think its better to go high then sober just really think about it

19. Just do it, get some clear eyes and a pocket size axe can and your good to go, i wont go to class until i smoke and i have all a's and b's

20. I just started a teaching job and I was blazed as hell for the first class and it went awesome. I could teach and help everyone out with no problem, and it was my very first teaching experience. Luckily there were less than 10 people in the class and they were all chill, but yeah I am probably going to toke up each time to calm my nerves. I got mad stomach pains and I knew I was getting nervous so the weed definitely helped with that.