Going to class high?

Discussion in 'General' started by ddd3, May 1, 2012.

1. I heard it was not a good idea to go to class high. Why is this the general consensus when it comes to this matter? What are your opinions on it.

2. i'd go to easy classes high because they're usually boring and time flies pretty fast when you're high in a boring class

3. I have done it before, it depends how you are. Also I find that it depends on the class. If the class to me is boring while being sober then I will k.o if I go stoned. If I'm normally interested then my high'ness will actually enhance my ability to pay more attention and perceive the topic to the fullest.

4. dont see any reason why not, unless youre a lightweight

5. i did it all the time in high school. depends on if you can focus on shit high or not, sometimes id find myself high and just not paying any attention but id make myself snap back.

6. #6 Vicious, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    Psych student here. There are studies on this. Basically if you always go into class high, are studying high and doing school work high. You will recall that information easier under the same circumstances, environment, stimuli, emotions or state of mind you had while learning. So it's possible if you went in to take the test sober you would not remember as much as if you took a toke before the test.

7. It aint to hard, not a great idea if the class your going to is AP Chemistry or something

8. if you get high before class means high grades errrrbody know dissszzzzzz

9. It's funny you assumed any of us were talking about High School.

Though, I'm no age police.

10. Take it from someone who would get high everyday before high school.

I wouldn't recommended it unless weed helps you focus as for me it was the opposite.I would generally fall asleep in most of my classes, and because of that reason that is why I failed normal High School and I had to get my diploma at adult school.

11. My teacher was funny to me cause i see his humor and being high gave me the best class experience i could ever get out of it sober, so its all good for me but I'll mention i didn't do my best. // Consequences //

12. Meh. Your future is more important then getting high in the present.

13. I typically would go stoned when I knew we weren't covering anything REALLY important you know. Like day before test kinda material. Otherwise I would just go and zone off and review it myself later on.

14. only reason in my opinion this works is because it helps to relax you. Sometimes I get nervous when I take tests it causes me to do worse VS. when relaxed. With the combo of potentially actually knowing the material & being relaxed - you could do rather well. Others are naturally just good test takers and just always do well for some reason because they retain the info well..not because of the ganj.

15. id rather save my bud instead of going to class high. if i smoke before i go but i just get really tired and bored. i vaped a good bit before i went yesterday and an hr in i was regretting that shit

16. It really depends on you. Smoke a little your first time and see if you can still focus or if you just end up screwing everything up. I've been to school blazed quite a few times but could always still focus