Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Canada

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hummus, Nov 9, 2008.

1. I'm going up to the canadian side of Niagra Falls in a few weeks and was just gonna bring 2 joints with me in the car to smoke while I'm up there. Is there anything I should be worried about while crossing the border?

2. Yes.
    Be very worried.
    Hide your weed in your shampoo bottle, or inside a jar of peanut butter!
    Swear to god, the customs officers have NEVER seen anyone use this method.
    Also, spray perfume on everything to confuse the dogs.

Really...........

3. i dont know... can't say NEVER, they have been known to dig their fingers in jars of peanut butter they see. they KNOW our tricks.
    oh yeah def spray perfume and also cologne and lysol on everything in your car. on the outside too, just in case.

4. He was being sarcastic.

If your going to cross borders with it find a REALLY good hiding spot.

Such as your anal cavity.

5. Very stupid idea

6. just buy some weed when you get here

7. ...stupid. Feel like getting a felony for two joints?

8. actually, to answer your question honestly, i'd say just hide it somewhere in your car, maybe even on you.
    i crossed the border with weed, BUT it was coming to the US. I just kept it on me and they somewhat searched my suitcase and yeah. everything was good. i only had a g on me though.

9. Honestly, goodluck. Just buy some weed when you cross the boarder. Trust me, its probably better and cheaper on the other side anyways.
    DO NOT bring weed across the boarder. If you will anyways, head the warnings.
    DONT smoke in your car, or before you cross the boarder. Put your joints in an air tight baggy and put it in your cars center console under anything in there. Do not act suspicious or give them ANY reason to take you in for questioning.
    But once you cross the boarder you are not home free to smoke freely. I found the best spots are behind the haunted houses and hotels. If your going in the evening it will be easier.

10. I wouldn't be overly worried. Usually, people at the border are fuckin' idiots. Just hide it in the seat of your car or something. If you know anyone in Niagra Falls who smokes weed, get them to get some for you.

11. if theres dogs be sure to bring along some raw meat and hide the joints between the backside of the raw meat and the packeging

12. thats the stupidest thing you can do.

13. you should jus buy some when you get up there

14. #14 *guest, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
    IF you are absolutely set on doing this, keeping in mind the risks and consequences;

I'd recommend you keep it on YOU.

My favorite method: Make a pouch in your pants.

It doesn't require much.

A piece of fabric from an old shirt or old pants or whatevers handy, needle & thread, and a safety pin helps if you don't want to sew the thing onto your pants.

For your particular case, I would prepare 2 pieces of fabric slightly bigger than the 2 joints you plan to bring. Sew them together around the bottom and sides, doesn't have to be a good job, so sewing knowledge isn't required.

To protect the joints from being squished, you can make a very small, slim box out of some cardboard from any store bought food or drink box (cereal box for example), and slip the joints inside there then place it in the pouch.

You'll know the best place to put the stash pocket.
    For me, I safety pin it (you can sew it in if you don't have a safety pin) a bit below my belt line and it hangs right behind my zipper. You might have better luck putting it lower. Just make sure it's somewhere that doesn't make it show on the outside, and a place where a cop probably isn't going to pat you.

Anyway, yeah. I'd recommend not doing it because I think the risk greatly outweighs the reward. But if your dead set, this is the method I would choose. :smoke:

15. I agree with junkie's method if you really must, but don't.

16. I didn't know anything about the canadian security or strictness on it so I'm just gonna not do it.

17. Funny how these 2 joints are gonna get you a felony in the states... and probably a 55$ fine in Canada.

You got Obama, we got Mary-Jane. ^^

Elend.

18. what if some one wanted to go to bc. vancouver or around the niagra falls area how easy is it to get some bud after you get there? I heard they arnt as strict about weed in Canada??

19. dude if your coming up to vancouver its fucking ridiculously easy to get bud.

I live around Vancouver, and its incredibly easy, the police dont even care.

Hell, one of the largest marijuana gatherings in the world happens in the middle of the town, right in front of cops, nobody gets arrested, except for one guy, one time, who was drunk.

Even if you dont know anyone in Vancouver, just ask around, you can even find people smokin J's in public.

20. Just pick some up when you're are there, it's most likely better and cheaper.