Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to cali

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ES702KUSH, Feb 4, 2009.

1. #1 ES702KUSH, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    glsoifaof

2. Yes officer, I would be more than willing to let you set me up.

3. officer fuck you faggot i aint no pig just though i would ask i dont really wanna be asking staragers

4. #5 Acid Raindrops, Feb 4, 2009
    Don't register on here and not make any other posts and call someone a faggot when they don't think you should be trusted AND while you are violating the rules, you cannot ask for hook-ups.

5. How stupid do you have to be to ask for a hookup on a message board #1, and #2 how stupid do are you to not even bother reading the rules of a message board when you sign up?

Answer?

Ask this guy.

6. I could be wrong but he didn't technically ask for a hook up... He asked for some help. We have no idea what he needs help with.

7. ^^
    He wants a hookup you dumbass, if you think not, go suck his stun gun and cuffs.

And the jackass said he didnt want to be asking strangers. Last time i checked WHAT THE FUCK IS A MESSAGE BOARD??

8. Lmao, good point indeed.

9. Now who's being the ass by calling others names? Was that necessary?

I wasn't definding him, I just thought you guys were being a little harsh, that's all. No reason to get your panties in a bunch.

10. #11 TorchedX, Feb 4, 2009
    You have to realize, around 20 of these threads pop up a day. All from someone who has 1 post, asking for a hookup. They immediatley call you a "faggot" when you tell them to GTFO.

Anything to do with how cops are usually the weird jock kids in highschool, and wasnt it the same kids that would call everything "gay" or "faggot".

2 pennies.

Panties in a bunch? I spent 1 second of my life lookin at this thread, And probably will forget about it in the next minute.

See how furious I am?!??!

11. Then how about instead of trolling the user with one post, you point out that what they are doing is against the rules, and maybe even help them learn the proper rules?

All I'm saying is it could have gone about a different way.

12. You should have no problem finding bud.

13. Thats like everytime you commit a crime, the cops gives you a booklet that tells us not to. There are rules you have to accept to join, did YOU even read them?

Spending time in a community, yet not respect its rules? How classy.

And, who likes helping a person that's second response is "fucking faggot"

14. Why bother? The OP is here for one reason only, OBVIOUSLY. You can't always be nicey nicey with everyone, especially those who DO NOT CARE enough to bother to read the rules in the first place.

Chances are the guy will NEVER come back, especially since he posted his email in another thread that had NOTHING to do with the topic.

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are, it's a duck.

That's what this situation is.

Now this should be closed or deleted.

15. look im new on the site i had no idea you couldnt ask things like that my bad thats all you had to say and no worrys like the other guy said i should have no problem in cali so drop it fuck the police i dont give a shit ill say what i wanna say .

16. i love when people act tough on the internet

17. Learn to read the rules you were supposed to read when you signed up for this site, please.