Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Cali this summer need help..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this summer I'm taking a vacation too Cali with my family, once there I plan on trying to cop some bud and smoke, how hard would it be to find? I mean it is, after all California.

2. never been, but from what I hear from people it is VERY easy! Just walking around the beach or the city it is nearly impossible to not run into someone smoking the ganj. That is only what I have heard :)

3. Go to a disc golf course.

4. Should I go near a dispensary and ask someone outside or just ask around?

5. Come to my house, I'll smoke you out. :smoke:

On a more serious note, I'm not sure you're supposed to be asking for hook-ups, bro. How are you getting down here? If you're riding in a car, maybe you could stock up before leaving, seal it up well, and just smoke that. Do you have any friends out this way? Maybe they could help hook you up.

You could probably try walking around the local college until you smell that sweet smell, maybe have some of your own bud to show you're cool, and hope for the best.

Hope it works out, bro.

6. No I wouldn't do this because it only creates a situation where something bad could happen. Be patient and keep your eyes open and you will see an opportunity arise :)

7. OK welcome to GrassCity and all but PLEASE do not bump your thread - like...EVER, let alone 13 minutes after you create it.

Also, do a search or review the forums before you start a new thread- we've had SOOOOO many versions of this question it's not even funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.