Going to buy some seeds, what do you think i should get?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gregmagnu, Oct 22, 2012.

1. #1 gregmagnu, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
    Right now im doing bag seed but i want to get 3 seeds for my 2'7x4'11x6'7 tent.
    Something thats easy to grow, decent yield, would be good im sure id like any strain but which ones do you recomend. maybe 100% indica . Im buying the seeds from attitude seedbank. Right now im doing bag seeds but i really want to grow some good genetics but im already11 dayys in but i worried i might get no females, one of the seedlings looks small and the leafs are hanging down a bit from one of the seedlings. Would you guys end the grow or just tryy to finish?

2. Try to get some feminized seeds that wont take longer than 8 weeks to flower, Indicas are aproproate for this altough Pure Indicas are not that many, try to go a 10/90% or 20/80.

There are so many decent seeds that it is hard to pick a few.

3. Barney's Farm always has good strains. I personally started with a lot of the older strains, but I knew I would eventually start breeding and created new strains. Purple Haze, Jack Herer, White Widow, Maui Waui, Northern Lights, Big Bud, etc. I really recommend getting feminized whatever you choose, most sites will tell you yield per square meter, height, THC%, flowering time, etc. I really like strains that can change colors, I know it doesn't improve quality, but if it changes.. It look magical.