Going To Be Gone For Awhile (For Anyone Who Knew Me)

Discussion in 'General' started by Typewritermonky, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Hello everyone, recently I've found myself to suffer from some very intricate disorders after visiting the doctor. One of them, apparently is only fueled by cannabis use. I outright refused to believe it, but, I'm willing to try anything because currently I'm living life in a terrible fog. And being high for me now is no longer enjoyable.

After talking to a therapist, I figured if I were to stop smoking and all other drug use (never and not currently addicted to anything), I have to stop associating myself with the culture until I'm ready to begin again.

And unfortunately, Grasscity is the home of many experiences and intelligent members that smoke cannabis I thouroughly enoy the company of, further so that pictures of beautiful glass, experiences and dank is posted.

To stop myself from smoking and being tempted, I'm trying to take a hiatus from grasscity and try to stimulate my mind with something else.

Five years of smoking straight, pounds and pounds under my belt, one grow, over 2000$ in glass and probably the greatest times of my life are going to be put behind me for awhile.

I never thought this day would come.

"Look around you, for you will be surrounded by your brothers and sisters. They need you, they love you."

2. damn man. just remember why you're doing what you're doing and don't lose sight of your goal of true happiness.

3. I hope you find your happiness and become whole again.
    Good luck to you.

4. life is alot more important that ganja. Have fun and think of it as a long T-break

hope you get back to yourself

Peace

5. have fun, cant hate on ya for being sober, wish i could.

6. I remember you! :)

I really hope you get better... also a little curious as to what you've been diagnosed with.

Pm me if you ever need someone to talk to. Good luck.

7. So the hole in your brain was real??? Man, that sucks...

Good luck... with everything. Hope you figure things out.