Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to be a great day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakplayer601, Feb 9, 2013.

1. So I live on Long Island and we just got like 2 ft of snow. I can just open my window and grab snow and put it in my ice catcher. I am going to get sooo baked

2. Also live on LI, thought for a second last night everybody was lying about how much we were gonna get!

3. I'm in North Jersey, we got about 14 inches and last night me and my friends lit up in the upstairs bathroom with the windows open.

4. 30 inches in CT, we can't go anywhere the police are ticketing anyone on the road so I've just been smoking, and digging out the old people's cars so they can move it and get our shit plowed.

5. CT road ban ends in 15 min

6. Nice glad to hear this

7. I'm thinking of washing my car. Feels like a shorts day, but might put on pants tonight.

8. Yah about time..my street still hasn't seen a plow though

9. where did you see this? thought it was until further notice

10. Yah and the notice was put up lol. Nbc connecticut FB page posted it

11. Yeah don't think I'm going to attempt to go anywhere until later