Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to BC & Vancouver

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IceCreamKidd, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Planning a short vacation in BC Canada, maybe staying on vancouver island. Any suggestion on must go places. I know that there are some well known 'shops' to visit in the green district any info is appreciated. :)

ick

2. Blunt Bros (www.bluntbrothers.com i think)
    New Amsterdam Cafe (www.newamsterdamcafe.com)

both smoke friend weekends and i think after 4?? no positive on ladder.

LOTS of places to see. if you want to find some friendly stoners, head to the Art Museum they are ALLLLL over the place. Youll find them easy, they are the ones smoking joints everywhere you look. Ask any of them for any other places you should check out.

Its a really great city, im sure youll find plenty to do.

(try to get to a canucks game if your a fan of hockey, our fans are the fucking BEST!! most fun youll ever have at a hockey game, just dont root for the wrong team ;) )

3. Argh neither link works. Is there a specific street of avenue that I should head for? I may have a back issue of High Times that has some info as Blunt Brothers seems really familiar. :)

4. No suggestions from me...never been there. :) Have a great time and take lots of pics, ICK!!! Also, we'll need at least one really good story so put your adventure cap on...just don't come back with an "I got in trouble" story!!! :D

(Neither link worked for me either!)

5. WELL I AM FROM BC IN THE VANCOUVER AREA.I SUGGEST U GO TO BLUNT BROES NEW AMSTERDAMN CAFE AND MANY MOOR ON THE SAME STREET.MAKE SURE U GET SOME KILL BC BUD ! SOME OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD

6. One of my friends went up to vancouver this past weekend for a family wedding. She was teasing me about all the great pot she smoked and how much the stuff here in ATL sucks compared to the BC bud...

7. 2 things...

1. Calm down with the all caps...
    2. Your supposed to be 18 to view the forums... or atleast try and lie about your age ;)

8. I would really like to go there, that would be fun. Although " EH?" would get annoying, or is that just a stereotype?

9. My picture of canada is based mostly on South Park so I am also waiting for the abOOt. I just dropped an email to see If I can reserve a room at theamsterdam. I have read that they are a choice place to stay. Ill keep the events posted. Pictures a must.

ick

10. haha, Whats this thread abOOt , eh?