Going to army jail tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by IamBored, May 1, 2011.

1. Left base and didnt come back for 48 days, time to get back tomorrow C'ya for a while guys :)

Keep blazin :smoke:

2. got recruited in a fucked up course, the only way to cancel it is not going back for a long period of time

I'm thinking to get out of the army anyways..

3. How long are you going in for?

4. What course was worth a court martial?

5. it depends on what impression I leave on the judge, or if his a bastard, most people i've talked to said it mostlikley will be a month

Mush- You dont get court material for such period of time, and I just want to leave my current course, not sure what I want to do next ( getting out probably.. )

6. lol you just said fuck it and bailed? well have fun i guess, lemme know how it is..your probably not going back toa ny military thing now huh

7. man thats fucked feel sorry bro ill smoke a bowl for you every night :smoke:

8. Yeah, had a smile on my face while sitting in the train and seeing the base throu the window : )

hehe i'll update you in a month if i'll remember :p
    and sadly I do get back after the jailtime, aint that easy to get out :(

hah thanks man

9. So wait... how did leaving benefit you if you're going to army jail and you still have to go back after that?

And what's an army jail like? lol

10. Well what was the course at least?

11. Movies depicte miltary prisons to be horrible. Hope they go easy on you man.

12. #13 IamBored, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
    I'm getting kicked out of the course.

well I dont know from personal experience but I've heard it aint that bad, everyone are people around your age and it's pretty much like Basic combat training discipline without the trainings hehe, you get treated like a crap and get to do some kitchen/guarding/cleaning etc jobs

Airplane engine technician but it's total bullshit you don't get to do that much, I've talked to a guy from my course and in these 48 days they pretty much did nothing

13. #14 SplitGenetics, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lmao thats rough, my sister said that when you leave like that, a warrent goes out soon after & she said it could lead to a dishonorable discharge. & just a month or 2 of that jail shit.. but the dishonorable discharge would be the worst of it all. Good luck with everything, hope shit goes alright for you.

14. Thanks : ), I dont mind the honor thing, I'm a newbie right now anyway ( only basics + 2 weeks of pre course/joining course progress) and dont mind if I get my ranks delayed

15. #16 SplitGenetics, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    true, shouldnt play it stupid though, just do your shit & get out.. get it done with. If ya dont mind me asking where u stationed? My boy just got done with basic about a month ago..

16. shiiit, army jail aint shit compared to regular jail from what a couple homies have told me. You get to eat good as hell, especially on holidays.

17. If your already in, you might as well stay in. WTF you gonna do out here besides get high?

18. My friends co-worker was being shipped out to iraq to replace a platoon that was wiped out completely by the enemy and once he heard this he bailed it and has been on the run since then.

Sorry if it doesn' make sense, I'm extremely baked right now haha:smoke:

19. The term "Army Jail" sounds extra scary. I hope you arent in there too long :/