Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going To Amsterdam!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Youngrasshopper, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Hey all,

I haven't posted here in a while, but I thought this would be the best and safest place to post my findings in Amsterdam. I am posting this because I would like to do the following:

1) Get recommendations from you guys, the ones who have been there or had someone who went there. I definitely would like to know where and where not to go, and what herb is better than others, etc etc.

2) Once I go I want to be able to post all of my findings, all of the different herb, and all of the different attractions of Amsterdam.

So yeah. That's the reason for this thread. I am going on March 5th to March 12th... my spring break. My parents are awesome and said because of my good grades they are allowing me and one of my friends to go to Amsterdam for spring break.

So yeah, I got a little less than 2 months until the trip and the more suggestions and help I can get from you guys the better! I will remember every single day to post as many hi-res pictures that I can when I am over there.

So first thing I would like to know, is the herb over there extremely powerful? I hear very good stories about it. I know that the legal limit you are allowed to buy from a coffee shop over there is 5g a person. So, the plan is, my friend and I are going to buy 1g of a strain, (thus 10 different strains a day) so we can really experience as many strains as Amsterdam has to offer. What do you guys think of that? Do you guys think we will be able to get through it or do you think we will green out?

Thanks for the help!

-Youngrasshopper