Going to a secluded island with 7 other friends...

Discussion in 'General' started by hello again, May 22, 2005.

1. I am going to a secluded island with no police and no parents in the summer. It will be at my good friends cabin and will be there for about 7-8 days. I am bringing:

1/2 and ounce for myself (weed)
    500 morning glory seeds
    Pink Floyd Music
    Lots of food

6 of the 8 people going are bringing weed.

Now heres my question(s) - What activities should I do/ shouldn't I do? There's a boat that they take to other little mini islands of this little island, trails, lots of wildlife (i dont think any bears though, mostly way too much deer.) Does anybody have anysuggestions for taking the morning glory seeds (i have only ever drank and smoked weed... this is my first hallucenogenic). I mostly want some Do's and Dont's. THANKS! :smoke:

(BTW I a newbie toker... only done it a couple dozen times in my life)

2. that would be the perfect chance to shroom

3. Thanks, great link. I read everything they have on morning glory on that site; it's so awsome. I think I ould get to scared with shroom, and anyways morning glory is legal (so it's easier to buy).

4. You should bring beer

5. And paintball guns, and air rifles, and women, and backup munchies just in case. And just about everything you can. I love campy type trips, they rock.:D

6. Hey i just looked up morning glory seeds and found out for the first time what they are! never even heard of them. So you can just go to a plant nursie and buy some seeds and just stick them in your mouth and eat them!? Then you will trip? And is it bad for u like LSD is?

7. Ironically last night I posted the Official how to not get caught thread. Now if you're talking about not getting caught on this trip that thread is for you. The cartoon has the best ideas (smoke joints) for being in public. Also there is a post of a Smokeless Toker someone created. You could impress your friends with it...maybe?

Here's the thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=61964

Also google marijuana smoking games... There has to be a ton out there. I'm going to check now and if I see anything amusing I'll post it here.

8. you should bring some girls... lol

9. doood....a private island? to do what ever the fuck you want to do? (reasonably of course)

dood find some acid! and shrooms! lots of weed! and....liquor :D....lots of acid lol..i've never done acid...but i know stuff about it....like since your gonna be there for a long time...might as well right?
    oh yeah and a VIDEO CAMERA!!! those are the best for capturing the moments! :)
    yeah and you also do need some ho's there too

yep for a successful trip you need atleast the three B's in life...Beer, Blunts, and Bitches

did i mention bring lots of weed?

10. i wanna come

11. Girls, weed, alcohol and morning glory will all be there (morning glory = similar effect to shrooms and it's legal). The island isn't private... there are some other people with cabins and mabye even a few with houses. Apparently they are ALL hot girls (19-20) and all smoke weed. I might mistake the island for heaven while I'm on the morning glory :p

12. and then what when u possibly get sick from the morning glory seeds, which would suck ...whatever have fun

13. i really reccomend getting shrooms over morning glory

14. I would defintely do some shrooming, perfect opportuinity, ther fine if you don;t do to much. Morning glory can have u throwing up and shit. Stick with shrooms and the sweet greens