Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to a school exam high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenParty, May 27, 2011.

1. Alright so my science exam is in a few weeks.

Right now I'm getting a 35% in Science, and I need a 50% to pass the course or else I have to go to either summer school or take it next year.

Basically I have a really really slim chance that I pass the course, considering the exam is worth 30% of my final mark, and I just don't understand SCIENCE!...when sober ;)

I was doing Science homework a couple weeks ago and I was struggling and got pretty frustrated, I decided fuck it and I hit a couple of bowls, then I kinda wanted to do it again and DAMN....It all felt so much easier and I actually got shit done..minus a couple of distractions I was pretty impressed with my-self. On Tuesday we had a quiz and I decided to get high before, today I got my quiz results and I got 31/36:eek::D If I was sober I can almost guarantee I would have got like a 10/36

I'm thinking of hitting a couple of bowls before I go into my exam..I have not much to lose considering I am getting a 35% and I just can't do Science I just don't understand it when I am in class and the teacher is speaking teaching a lesson.

But I don't know, I don't wanna go there and what if I just can't compute and I cant focus ?

Anybody ever done this or something like this? How did it go?

2. If you study while you're high and take the test while you're high, then your mark is gonna be hiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhh :)

Seriously though, maybe the weed is helping you concentrate. It sure helped me in college.

3. I've never done this before because I can't focus on such things when high, but if it expands your mind, I'd say go for it:cool:

4. Well, you should study. Even if that involves just going over notes for a half hour.

I think you probably have a mental block about science. And your thoughts of, "I just can't do Science," are turning out to be true. This is called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

However, your train of thought leads you to believe smoking will help you do better on the exam. I think just the confidence from thinking you'll do better will help you actually do better.

I can tell you're not a dumb person just from the way you express yourself. When I was in highschool, I was basically in the same boat as you. I hated my English class and teacher. I ended up failing and having to go to summer school to retake it. It was shitty, and I wish I just would have done better, but it was kind of cool being obviously the smartest kid in the class (and that earned me an A, go figure). But things straightened out, I gained motivation, and unlocked my potential. This was all while smoking.

Doing well in school is extremely important, and you only get one shot. Don't let it pass you while you still have time to do change and do great.

5. dude , I've had exams for the past week . Smoked before everyone . Keeps me focused and I got some pretty good grades , it really helped my final grade in each class . Sooooo , do it .

6. You need to get an 85% to finish with a 50 in the course
    Is the class really just called Science? what are you in grade 10 still lol?

7. I blazed up 45 minutes before my general studies exam. Not really an important exam didnt really care if I failed, I got a C.

8. do it sounds like a highdea

9. 35% in Science? I know it's not some people's strong suit but come on man. That's pretty bad.

I don't know... The two times I took an exam high, I got a 96 on my Calculus II test when I was a senior in high school and an 86 on my Spanish test on 4/20 of this year. Spanish and Calculus are two different subjects, however.

I also moderately high when I took my Calculus II exam. However on 4/20 if this year, I was fucking destroyed off of two joints of Trainwreck. Concentration was somewhat easy for me but I also managed to get very distracted at the same time. Looking back on my Spanish test, I made some very careless mistakes that I know I sure would not have made when I was sober.

In the end, it's up to the individual. For me, a hit or two off a joint will do me well, but I notice diminishing returns on intellectual stimulation the higher I become.

10. I do most of my exams while high.

Specially math and programming!!! :D

11. Programming is a joke while high, so is physics, or any other math / science classes.

Just opens your mind up to more abstract thinking, which is generally required for classes like that.

12. im high now and ive got an exam in an hour

13. Good luck lol!

14. Took mt exams stoned.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. No lie, my suitemate at college last year would get stoned silly and then do his work. Don't know how he did it but he did. 

16. I go to school high all the time and take tests. Don't get any worse grades then I would sober. If anything im more concentrated.

17. i don't know if this is just me or not but my ability to learn improved at least x5 when i started getting high on the regular

18. #18 Weedpack, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    Go for it, I go to school every day high. Weed only effects your short term memory, and anything you learn will go into your long term memory (hopefully). lol

19. Alright, don't base your decision off of my story, but here's my input.
    Last year was my senior year and I was going into my AP calc final with a 56%, the exam was worth half of my grade.  I'll be honest, I slept every freaking class that trimester so I was pretty sure I was going to fail no matter what.  I said the magical words "fuck it" when I got home and instead of studying got high, ate and slept.  I went into that calc test the next morning 100% sure I was going to summer school.  Right before the teacher started passing the tests out I though, "hm, I'm going to fail anyways, I'm going to blaze".  So I whipped out my vape pen and took a few dabs.  
    I was sitting there, HAF, when I decided to look at my test.  It was all gibberish to me.  How the fuck am I supposed to find the answer when I slept?  Anyways I kinda just started BSing the test, doing some basic algebra and then circling the answer that looked closest to right. 
    Wanna know what I got on that test?  99%.  I'm never studying again.
    What's the lesson?  Hash pens+Calc Finals=A.  Also Study high, go to school high, and score high is another lesson to be learned.