Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to a party

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Filthy Cougar, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Gonna go to a party im taking 2g of the loud . Any advice on w hat to do ?

2. Go find someone you wanna bang, and get really fucked up with them.

3. Iwhat about with the bud if others wanna hit it do i just let them ?? No charge?

4. well dont pack a bowl and pass it around with 10 people in a circle, kinda pull 2 or 3 of your closer buddys out back or to a room to toke up

5. but sharing is caring :)

6. [quote name='"Filthy Cougar"']Iwhat about with the bud if others wanna hit it do i just let them ?? No charge?[/quote]

That's up to you isn't it??

7. No.

It's your bud, and they're just trying to freeload off others.

If you're just looking to gain social status, then bring like an ounce, and smoke up all the cool people.

8. [quote name='"Sativa Hangover"']No.

It's your bud, and they're just trying to freeload off others.

If you're just looking to gain social status, then bring like an ounce, and smoke up all the cool people.[/quote]

Yeah being stingy never gets people laid just so you know.

9. Hold on to your smoke till later in the evening wait for the cherry popping bubble heads to piss off back to there keystone ice hangovers and find some cool chick or dude and maybe some hip people go hang out burn it up!

10. Don't smoke up people you don't really know well obviously. Like someone else said take a couple of your close friends and burn it with them. Have fun man :smoking:

11. Yea if i had and.ounce.i would for sure let evry one join haha but i only bought 3gs this week smoked.one have 2 for this party. But for sure i don't want people i don't know at all just smoking.it.all.up

12. yeah, most parties ive been to, not everyone is a toker anyway, so you just kinda mozy out back with a few that do smoke (5 max id say is good) and then just spark up, most ppl are lookin to get wasted as fuck anyway.

13. Too stoned and lazy to talk about plans and ideas but....

I just realized your name...

how YOU doin'? :cool: