Going to a gay club

Discussion in 'General' started by s3v loves you, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP are you in the closet dude? Gay clubs are for gay people and your only gonna like it if you like gay stuff.

It's not even really polite to go there and then have to tell any gays who hit on you that you just are there to take advantage of the chicks.

2. [quote name='"Revrend Toke"']OP are you in the closet dude? Gay clubs are for gay people and your only gonna like it if you like gay stuff.

It's not even really polite to go there and then have to tell any gays who hit on you that you just are there to take advantage of the chicks.[/quote]

You're a southern christian and you're judging me and every other straight male that goes to a gay club?

Your god must be so good.

3. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

You're a southern christian and you're judging me and every other straight male that goes to a gay club?

Your god must be so good.[/quote]

Don't hate on religion. Yea he shouldn't have asked if your gay but the second part of his was right IMO but yea no need to hate on religion

4. #64 s3v loves you, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    [quote name='"Mendi769"']

Don't hate on religion. Yea he shouldn't have asked if your gay but the second part of his was right IMO but yea no need to hate on religion[/quote]

Please forgive me, father. I'm sorry he judges and jumps to conclusions without any proof.

Disrespect is not tolerated here WW

5. #65 Mendi769, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
    [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

Please forgive me, father. I'm sorry he judges and jumps to conclusions without any proof.[/quote]

Wow your a dick

Name-calling and disrespect do not fly here - WW

6. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

Wow your a dick[/quote]

So you're calling me names after defending christianity? Hahaha, you're cool man.

7. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

So you're calling me names after defending christianity? Hahaha, you're cool man.[/quote]

How are you defending it when your saying your god must be good, and please forgive me father. I believe that's making fun of it

8. If I ever saw men in the dyke bar harassing women like that (that's what we lesbians often call it it isn't derogatory when we say it) I would tell the bartender and she would have the biggest butch biker chick kicking their asses.

9. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

How are you defending it when your saying your god must be good, and please forgive me father. I believe that's making fun of it[/quote]

I wasn't defending it. I think religion is bullshit. You were the one defending it.

This has nothing to do with the thread dude, let's just talk about queers or something

10. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

I wasn't defending it. I think religion is bullshit. You were the one defending it.

This has nothing to do with the thread dude, let's just talk about queers or something[/quote]

I do apologize for reading it wrong and you took a stab at my religion, even though I am a christian doesnt mean I follow everything in the bible, you hate on anything I care about I'm going to hate back way the world goes around just whatch what ya say is all I'm asking

11. #71 Hypnocrite, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    I feel this deserves repeating:

you sir are a grade A Oscar Meyer hot dog, OP. They love those at gay bars. Not the girls either, they're there to avoid people like you, but don't worry the gentlemen there will take good care of you. All you need to find is a good bunhole for your wiener or vice versa for this merry picnic to get rollin, but it's a good thing you're a dick or else you'd be leaving the gay bars dry :bongin:

Completely inappropriate and disrespectful and will not be tolerated - WW

12. [quote name='"Cloudyjon"']Ive also thought of this, late in the night the girls are drunk and prolly want some dick, but there are only gay dudes there . That's where us straight guys come in[/quote]

You watch too many movies broskeezy

13. lol, im pretty sure your friend is gay on the low

"dude, dude, just hear me out. now im not gay or anything, but how about we go to a gay bar, it'll be soooo funny......i mean of course you know its to pick up chicks tho...cus im totally not gay or anything"

i mean the premise that girls go to a gay bar to dance and not get hit on makes no fucking sense lol. Think about it, if they want to dance and not get hit on they can just stay at their house and dance. If they want to dance for attention, gay men probably arent going to give it to them. And if they want to dance and potentially get hit on (what you are proposing to do) then they will just go to a regular bar

14. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

I do apologize for reading it wrong and you took a stab at my religion, even though I am a christian doesnt mean I follow everything in the bible, you hate on anything I care about I'm going to hate back way the world goes around just whatch what ya say is all I'm asking[/quote]

Ahh screw it, I want to continue this but don't feel like hijacking my own thread

15. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

Ahh screw it, I want to continue this but don't feel like hijacking my own thread[/quote]

Fair enough I'll leave it there

16. So... if a girl wants to dance, but she doesn't feel like getting hit on by dudes that night she should just stay home? Really? That's stupid. Why stay home when you can go to a gay club? There's nothing wrong with that. Idk if you know how guys act in clubs sometimes but its fucking ridiculous. Guys just grab your ass when you're walking by. When you dance with them they try to feel you up and one guy actually tried to finger me before. Don't get me wrong Id rather have guys hitting on me then not, but a lot of guys just take it too far and after dealing with it since the age of 13 we get a little tired of it.

So why can't we take a day off and just have fun and dance with our friends without being hit on? I mean you didn't like it when that dude grabbed your ass. Don't you think girls get tired of it too sometimes? And as I've said before id rather be hit on then not at all, but if I want a day off then shit I think I should be able to do that and still go out.

17. this is a little off topic but, im sorry I...i just dont understand

if you want to dance.....but not get hit on......why not stay at home? i mean whats the difference? if your planned interaction is only with your girlfriends why not just buy a bottle of liquor and dance at your house with your friends, there by saving time and money?

i do agree that dancing between genders has basically devolved into sex on the dancefloor though

18. want to get laid?

solution: go to a place filled with only men and possibly women that aren't interested in men.

seems legit.

19. Yeah I've been...I went with a girl I was hooking up with at the time. It's no biggie, gay guys usually know if you're gay or straight. Even when I was separated from her I wasn't getting hit on or anything.

20. That theory makes sense I guess...There's at least LESS of a chance of getting hit on at a gay bar right? I'm sure you would still get a few people throughout the night though...

In my experience, i've never really met to many REAL gay guys. They were either bi, or they SAID they were gay, but they always end up flirting with you in some way and trying to like, hug you and touch you all the time...
    And then if their drunk....Its like they've completely forgotten their gay.

It gets a little along the lines of creepy. I've probably only met like 2 or 3 guys that are TRULY gay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.