Going to a gay club

Discussion in 'General' started by s3v loves you, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forreal your better off going to walmart late at night and pulling a hot bitch.

2. Sounds like OP is curious. More power to you!

3. [quote name='"fluffykush"']Sounds like OP is curious. More power to you![/quote]

Lol, nah man. This thing isn't even my idea, my friend suggested it last night and I thought it would be pretty fun/funny.

4. Its not going to work, dude.

Think about it. Even if there are bi guys there they aren't going to a GAY BAR to pick up women they're looking for men. Just like woman aren't going to a GAY BAR to get picked up by men. The only hole you will be getting at a gay bar is the glory hole.

5. That's a fucking stupid idea man what are you guys real life American pie :laughing:

6. [quote name='"Full Melt"']Its not going to work, dude.

Think about it. Even if there are bi guys there they aren't going to a GAY BAR to pick up women they're looking for men. Just like woman aren't going to a GAY BAR to get picked up by men. The only hole you will be getting at a gay bar is the glory hole.[/quote]

Straight girls go to gay club to get drunk and dance/be slutty without getting hit on. Said drunk girls get horny around a bunch of dudes and wants dick, but they're all gay.

See my point?

7. #27 full melt, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Yeah, I see what you're getting at but these women go to these clubs to drink and dance because gay men are non-threatening to them. These women don't WANT to be hit on by straight men (You said it yourself).

These woman are going out of there way to avoid being picked up by not only you but EVERY SINGLE MAN ON THE PLANET. If you have the game to get past that AND not come across as gay than all the power to you. I just doubt you will be getting any pussy.

Good luck.

8. thats not really how it works.

this is like a get rich quick scheme for bitches.

9. [quote name='"Full Melt"']

Yeah, I see what you're getting at but these women go to these clubs to drink and dance because gay men are non-threatening to them. These women don't WANT to be hit on by straight men (You said it yourself).

These woman are going out of there way to avoid being picked up by not only you but EVERY SINGLE MAN ON THE PLANET. If you have the game to get past that AND not come across as gay than all the power to you. I just doubt you will be getting any pussy.

Good luck.[/quote]

Challenge Accepted.

10. You guys ever think of like...Going to a club for straight people and just picking up girls there? Sounds a hell of a lot easier to me than going out of your way to look like a couple of queers. :smoke: (no offense to you or anyone)

11. I would only go to a gay bar to pick up chicks if I was desperate lol, which I'm not and can pick up bitches at a straight bar sooooooo.... Nah wouldn't know brotha

12. yOU AINT GETTING NOMPUSSY IN A GAY BAR, WENT TO ONE AND THEM HOES LOOK LIKE MEN.

13. Thats because they probably are bro. :wave:

14. nAH THEY WERE WOMEN JUST UGLY AS FUCK. THEY WERENT NO TRANNY FEMALES BUT THEY WERE ON THE LINE.

15. Challenge accepted

[​IMG]

16. This is probably an elaborate scheme thought up by your closeted friend to take you to a gay bar, show how much fun it is to be gay and make his move on you.

Tread carefully.

17. lets go clubbing with gay sausages!

18. I have experience, as a gay female.

This is a dumb idea.

You said it yourself. If they are going so they don't get hit on, THEY DON'T WANT TO BE HIT ON. So hitting on them will only serve to make you look like a major dbag.

Again, if they are going to the gay bar to avoid straight guys, why would they agree to sleep with you?????

19. #39 Sunshine86, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puDDaASnYKU]Kava Kava- Dont Stop The Music featured in the Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down - YouTube[/ame]

It's not likely that you'll get laid, but it is good practice.

20. Fuck everything in the ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.