Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to a dispensary soon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by floor, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Sativa god's help me out green crack or Durban poison both are worth 160$

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. green crack is a great strain
    hopefully it has been grown/cured properly

3. I smoke durban daily at work keeps me focused and happy with no crash. Green crack gives me the same effects but I get too relaxed a few hrs after consuming.

4. Man if ur in Cali wait till they hit u with the taxes

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. This might sound crazy but it’s the best advice I can give to anyone shopping at stores... Find a bud you like then ask who grew it. personally I go by aesthetics of the buds(the denseness of the nugs, how frosty it looks, color, nug structure, occasionally ask them to describe what squeezing the nugs feels like hard,sticky,moist really listen to the action of squeezing the bud ) and by the smell (I stick with certain terpenes that I’ve just gathered over the years in my olfactory center... of which my choices do seem to correlate with the grower
    No dispensary puts out consistency at 100%... best I’ve got is like 85% of the time they are constantly cycling through product
    Based on my experiences with buying weed from a store since 2012

6. YEAH sgv

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'm think Cali realizes they fucked it up

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

8. I have both and prefer DP over GC but the 2nd batch of DP wasn't as good as the 1st even tho the pot shop said it was and raised the price slightly. As someone mentioned find what you like then get the name but that takes time.. weeks or months and gets costly and confusing.. read up on them Leafly or somewhere similar.

DP is the 1st sativa that didn't mess with my head in a speedy way but cleared the mind while providing plenty of mental energy along with the clarity... other sativas can leave me hopped up but partly cloudy...

9. alright I will update you all on Thursday

10. Hahaha whatever they will tell you what you want to hear floor to get you to pay more for the same shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Probably all from the same plant its just the top of the plant mid plant and the bottom shit that dont get as mich light

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum