Going to a Concert Tonight: need advice

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Danktropolis, May 19, 2009.

1. alright so i am going to the animal collective show and i am super pumped... im going with a girl who i have a big crush on and a bunch of my buds
    so heres the situation. what should i take tonight? heres whats in my limited stash:

morphine sulphate IR's
    Percoset 10mg
    klonopin
    plenty of weed
    pot brownie!
    zolpidem (ambien)

all of those get me pretty fucked up... what should i take for the show? i was thinking a healthy dose of the opiates, the brownie, a few j's and maybe some klonopins? haha thats most of what i listed... what do you guys think is a good mix for a good time? i dont want dosage advice, just what your experience has been with these fun little items :)

what do you think?

2. #2 norcalblaze, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    if you want to get that fucked up then your cocktail will do you.

but if I was going after a girl that night i'd just bring some weed to smoke with her and take a few klonopins so you'll be smooth when you're talking to her, xanax always helps me out with the ladies, I imagine klonopins will work the same

edit, edibles can be great at concerts but don't over do them, unless you want to. I was in the intermission of a pink floyd tribute once barely able to speak coherently to my girlfriend right next to me

3. Psychedelics?

4. lol don't take the brownie. =]

I'd smoke bring the weed and the percs, always good to sprinkle some percs on top of a bowl. You can take the k-pins but when I take them I usually don't feel like talking a lot, I just wanna chill. So if your trying to get with her, I wouldn't take the k-pins.

5. Barnkis: been looking everywhere for psych's.... my friends shroom grow op got discovered and there is nothing around here....... but that would be my first choice

should i go pick up some robo (dxm)?

6. Dude, a pot browie is a psych. I'm not sure tripping with a girl you want to get to like is best idea.

7. I would take the percs and kpins and then smoke some bud. i love comboing benzos and opiates. I would save the morphines cuz theyre more of a chill out and kick back kind of pill instead of a concert going type of drug in my opinion. Id save the brownie for another day too. Maybe take some shots or sip on a couple brews too and youll be feelin gooooooood :smoking:

8. fuck getting pilled up at a show....thats just straight up dumb

if you cant find doses or anything at the show....maybe some molly....or if you're not trying to venture down that path---> ALCOHOL. that's your perfect bet if you're trying to get with that girl....

9. Id go with the kpins and copious amounts of weed.

I wouldnt want to be too fucked up, you dont want to make an ass of yourself infront of a chick you like.

Id save the other downers (opiates/sleeping pills) for after the show...... or next day recovery:D

enjoy it man

10. What you want to do is plug 60mg of that morphine :rolleyes:
    and take 2g of klonopins and some weed, seriously. Or IV it if your into that:(

11. Yea really, nodding at a concert doesn't sound too great. If I were you Id just bring all of it, and use whatever feels right.

12. but dont you wanna remember the concert =\

13. Id go for k-pins and weed personally. Leaning at a concert can be pretty fun too though.

14. nice a lotta my buddies are goin to that show like now, i just waited too long to get a tick, sold out, o well..

15. opiates and benzos both seem to help my game, atleast from my point of view haha. So i'd pop probably the k-pins as the acet or whatever in percocet sometimes can make my stomach upset, and of course weed. But not the brownie.

16. the joints, and like a couple good DXM pills will do you some good

17. I wouldnt take the percs or morphine because you wont be able to get it up for your lady

18. Zebra is right.

MOLLY / Doses

or

TEQUILA

19. ambien + bud, have fun homes.