Going to a concert alone

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mustbe18toride, Aug 2, 2013.

1. So one of my favorite EDM producers (Wolfgang Gartner) will be coming to Florida on August 15. I have been to many concerts before but this time might be the first time I'm going alone. Most of my friends don't want to go or can't. I just want people's opinions of going to a concert alone.

2. It's cool. You can do your own thing.

3. #3 okiuisdgf, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
    I went and saw A$AP at VCU campus by myself. It was turnt up and I was super baked. not bad experience at all. 

4. I was going to do go anyway regardless of the opinions but so far I feel better about it. I'm mostly a bit nervous, but I guess I'll experience a solo concert for the first time!

5. You could meet some cute girls or cool people. Then again everyone around coul be in their own group having a blast while your standing their alone. But usually concerts are so packed and people so close you wouldn't notice that.

6. Just take an half oz, you'll make some friends quick. August 15th is my birthday so I'd rock it with ya if I were in the states haha

-billygone

7. I've never done it, I enjoy sharing shows with people I love spending time with.
    It definitely depends in the venue, I would never go to Red Rocks alone, if you've ever been there, you'd understand why. A normal little inside venue I wouldn't mind going by myself if I really like the artist.
    Just go with an open mind, who knows what could happen :)

8. Definitely do it, I went bodysurfing the other day by myself and no fucks were given.

9. It's totally cool to go on your own. I've done it a couple of times, and there's a bar that's always got live music on and is constantly packed near me that I like to go to on my own. I don't know anyone there but I just like to chill and enjoy the music.

You should go you'll have fun, who knows maybe you'll make some friends.

10. I saw rebelution, soja, and zion i alone. Brought 5 joints in and had a blast. I also went to an all day reggae festival that was pretty fun alone.

When I am at a concert, I do not want to be talking to a friend, I want to be enjoying the experience of seeing live music. It is the same thing as going to the movies alone. Why does it matter if I have someone with me if I am not going to talk to them at all?

11. Its all good, just light up a joint and then see how many people want to be your friend!

12. I do everything alone..i see no issues with it

13. Go alone leave with 5 bishes . Playa playa :cool:

14. Says the dude with the pedobear icon...

I kid, I kid.

15. :p

16. go for it. you'll probably meet people there

17. Ive gone to red rocks alone, was fun as shit still.