Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to a club without a card

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RUFFLZ, Dec 25, 2011.

1. i have my medical card, but if my friend came with me could he come inside the dispensary with me?? i would think no? but maybe if they just be quiet and look.

2. thought so. thanks haha

3. No. Against the law. If the club would agree to that I would run out of there like my balls were on fire, cuz I wouldn't want to be there when they get raided & shut!

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

4. well im talking about just going in with me instead of sitting in the car. they wouldn't buy anything they'd just accompany me inside

5. I go to a lot of clubs that are on the ghetto side. I know the owners pretty well so usually when I walk in I don't have to show my papers and neither do my boys.

Sometimes they forget to ask if my homies are new patients and they jus let them back anyways and I have to let em know hah.

So yes you may be able to get your friend back their if your legit with the owners/employees.

6. Nope... Have your friend write you a list of what he wants.... then you go in and get it...

I only say this because i don't think he'll mind waiting outside or sitting in a car while he waits for you and you're really trying to get him in.

7. Im pretty sure that they can't in they are not legal recommendation card holders. My wife and I both got ours so we r good to go :)

8. [quote name='"RUFFLZ"']

well im talking about just going in with me instead of sitting in the car. they wouldn't buy anything they'd just accompany me inside[/quote]

Still illegal. I don't know all that much about CA laws but I'm fairly sure that non-patients are not allowed in the budroom. I know here in CO anyone can freely wait in the waiting rooms but can't come into any areas where meds are being sold/displayed etc.

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

9. If they have a lobby then you can have them wait there. It's best to actually contact the club and just ask them

10. ok thanks guys ill just have them wait in the car. if they wanna come in they gotta pay :smoke:

11. yeah like that guy said he can sit in the lobby.

12. Most of the California dispensaries I have gone to have a lounge area where the public (non-card holders) can be. There is usually a couch and some magazines, so folks are comfortable while they wait.

The "back room" where the cannabis is, is usually locked and is separate from the lounge. One local dispensary, you can see into the back room, the other two, you can't. The wonderful smell of all those buds does makes it into all of the lounges!

Now, all of you, become activists so everyone can have dispensaries! Let's make 2012 the year when cannabis is legalized!

Granny