Going to a Christian retreat, How to smoke there ?

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Kathy1221, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Okey so, on Saturday & Sunday I'm going to this retreat & going to sleep there on Saturday & Saturday is my smoking day. How can I smoke there? I might be in a room with my friend who smoke too so idk I need ideas ?

2. paper towel tube
    stuff dryer sheets int it.
    blow smoke in

3. fuck it. dude just sneek off at night and go smoke.. and if anyone says anting about the smoke pass the blame onto them. hahahahahahahahaha :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

4. with ur jesus piece

5. Saturday and Saturday lol and go for a walk in the bush or down the street and smoke a joint??

6. OP how old are you?
    Either: Dont smoke at a fucking retreat because you got morals or Dont go to the fucking retreat because you obviously dont belong there if youre seriously asking that question.

But this is probably your situation right now: just a kid forced to go to to the retreat by parents but cant turn them down because youre little kid.

7. or u could just smoke with everyone.. that would b the christian thing to do

8. I think Jesus would want you stoned.:D:smoking:

9. god made weed... man made beer... in god we trust

10. Whenever I'm in a situation like this I bring my dugout and one hitter then go for a walk. Dugout keeps the smell away, and the one hitter is perfect for discrete smoke sessions.

11. If you can get some edibles that's the way to go

12. Dont smoke in the cabin..

13. smoke in the cabin...

14. Take a Huge batch of "special" brownies and share with everyone.:D

15. best idea by far

16. I made myself some cookies the other day,Super extra strength ie: a gram of bud per cookie. (I have a tolerance to cannabis).
    My 19 yr old son ate one and snuck two more. LOL He was still high the next day at noon:D lol. teach him to pilfer dads medibles. I ate 3 and was almost trippin.:D

17. :smoking:Weed and :pBeer a natural pair. Why do ya think it gives ya cotton mouth?:confused:

18. anyone with passion for weed should despise alcohol... cannabis is like the red headed step kid the parents (gov.) dosnt want, and alcohol the golden child who can get away with murder... literally murder

19. hot box the motherfuckin' cabin

it won't even smell man trust me