Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going through my own mom for weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Sep 3, 2011.

1. It's always cool when smoking is accepted by your family. I personally have gotten some of the best weed through my mom. It's all medical from Michigan, and she has to keep it in 3 containers to keep it from stankin up her kitchen. :smoke:

2. parents and their children should never mix with drugs, regardless of how old either individuals are

3. Why is that, exactly? I've never been in that situation, but I've always felt like smoking with my kids would be a positive experience for the both of us. What are the negative consequences of such an experience?

4. I don't think it's weird. My dad and I will split even on buying a O and then split that or just smoke it together. I've asked if I could get him to get me some if I'm ever dry, he gets some really dank weed for $40 an 8th it's pretty crazy.