1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

going though withdrawls in fiji!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WyldeMynx, Sep 20, 2002.

1. Hey, this is my first time in grasscity...i've had a look around and it looks like a pretty awesome site.
    I'm from New Zealand, but am currently on holiday in Fiji. The last time i had a smoke was 3 weeks ago, my last night at home.....my mates took me out and shouted me to a fucking wicked night...lol. But I haven't been able to find any suppliers yet....which is a really annoying cause i get bored here quite easily....and i'm here for 3 months, but hopefully i'll find somebody soon! anyway...just wanted to introduce myself....so hey everybody!

2. wow. fiji eh? thats sweet what that like? except for the fact its dry!...well good luck & welcome to the city!

3. Welcome to the city....

4. hey thanx for the welcomes. yea...well fiji's a pretty sweet place. and i'm sure it isn't dry, it's just that, i'm over here visiting my parents and i haven't had a chance to go out clubbing or barhopping yet(they don't really approve of me going by myself...since i'm a young european chick...and i don't really blame them it's not really safe) so i haven't been able to meet anyone. i did meet this one guy that works on one of the resorts a couple of weeks back, and he offered to shout me a sess....but only problem is, i haven't been able to get back there yet. but it looks like i might be going there next week...so i'm hoping he hasn't forgotten. also my dealer is coming on holiday here in about 3 weeks or so, and he's keen to try fijian stuff too. so i can go out with him, i'm sure we'll find somebody.

Grasscity Deals Near You