Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going the extra mile.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by deadflagblues, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Yesterday i ordered two ounces of shake(for 50 bucks) to make some cannabutter. When my dealer arrived this morning he handed me the bag with the shake in it. He left and i opened the bag to start some mad grinding, and I noticed another little smaller bag with sharpie writing on it. It said "1/4 Juicy fruit, thanks for being such a good customer". How nice is that?! Now im baked off my ass and making brownies!

2. lucky bastard

3. I <3 Your dealer.

4. thats sick dude what a nice guy. damn

5. well before you say that, how much did you pay for the shake?

6. theres how much

7. Some people never read....

8. + rep for such a touching story, i wish all dealers were like this, id buy from him and help him out anyday!

9. Your so lucky, my dealer would never do that.:-(

Also I see you like godspeed you black emperor, im getting a godspeed tattoo soon, they are one of my favorite bands.

10. I'm trying to imagine loading bowls full of shake and just getting the nicest burning cherry EVERRR (especially if it was shake from Juicy Fruit...was it? Not for $50...but you're in B.C. so who knows...)

But man, your guy sounds like he knows what's up.

11. Yeah the shake was from juicy fruit, i even managed to get a couple grams of bud of out the bag after some careful picking through. He is definitely the best dealer i have ever dealt with, i may even have to send a christmas present his way(maybe some festive brownies! ;) )

Tarantaya:

Godspeed is wicked! I saw silver mount Zion in victoria a while back, it was unbelieveable.

12. definitely sounds like a real tight dealer....if only i could find the same dude ha. with me in atlanta only, can get it fine in ohio but in atlanta cause i don't know anyone, my only connectino is through my boss who gets it from a dude 200 and Ounce which only weighs out to about 25 grams each time and 1/4 of it is shake. but when there is no other option we always get it from him ha.

13. Dude, I couldnt even get a 1/4 ounce for $50, let alone two ounces and the 1/4 for free. Great buy.

14. hahahha so true. thats sweet dude throwin in that headie weed..good dealer:smoking:

15. oh man thats awesome, im seeing them in the summer hopefully!:hello:

16. north of the border sounds great till the cold air bites ya in the ass :D

pimp hookup

17. I remember someone posting a picture with like a gallon zip full of what he said was juicy fruit, and he hinted that it wasn't for personal use. Maybe its the same guy! :D

18. I think it may be time to unzip this guy's pants and give him a 30 minute blowjob.

No teeth now!

:p

19. its probably the least i could do:p

20. god damn i wish i had those prices...