Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going snowboarding tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 84t0y, Jan 17, 2011.

1. should I smoke or not? i wanna be high i think it would be cool, but i dont want to get tired.

i smoke quite a bit and can handle my high, but ive never really been high when doing anything really physically active.

oh also if i do smoke should i roll a joint and smoke it on the mountain, or should i bring my bong and smoke in the parking lot?

sorry if this is a dumb thread

2. YES!

Cause I have not smoked on the hill yet since I started smoking. So yes. On my behalf please toke up =D

3. I have never been snowboarding, but if I were you I would probably smoke a jay on the way up the lift haha. But if thats too sketch I would just go with the bong in the parking lot, plus you get higher :smoke:

4. #4 jtonz, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
    Hell yes! Dude I am a huge snowboarder (11 years now) every day off I have I roll about 5 joints and hit the slopes :) sometimes a couple beers before helps (note: make sure you're good at snowboarding, or the beers aren't such a good idea, might numb the pain from falls..but weed will do that too). Blaze up the chairlift and put in your headphones and go down the beautiful hills dude, I swear its a stoners paradise :hello:

PS. Canada rocks, snowboard here if you can ;)