Going places when stoned?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by L8Nrollinup, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Sent from my Z750C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I love adventuring when I'm high. Me an my friends usually go to the movies high, we would roll up on and smoke on our way. It was awesome one time when we went,. The movie we saw was empty, so it was just me and my friends haha

3. #63 Toptics, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    The only time I've ever felt any paranoia was when I went to the courthouse high. Hehehe I had an hour or so drive, about 15 min in I stopped and rolled one up cuz fuck, driving high and jammin out to your tunes is my favorite thing in the world. Took the doozie to the face. And I was blowwwnn. I have no idea how I was so high off one joint but I went in to that court house sketchin balls. I just had to pay a fine but still, I walked in and checked out the maps because courthouses are like a maze to me. Lady asked if I needed help and my stoner self was like naaaaa, just so she wouldn't notice I'm high. She walked away and I was like fuck I have no Idea. "Excuse me!" I shouted as the whole place echoed. "Yeah I really don't know where I'm going, just have to pay a fine." The whole time wrapping my gum around my finger like a fool not even noticing it. She sent me upstairs and I was geekin the whole way up like wow, I'm an idiot. Clerk of courts had to of known I was high because she kept giving me the funniest looks. But I ran out that bitch as soon as I did my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I'm about to go to whole foods. Stoned.

5. I used to hate going out after I was settled in for the night. Now if my wife wants to go somewhere I get so excited for her to drive me around while I'm high.. I'm like a dog wanting to go for a ride in the car..

6. I used to get paranoid as fuck whilst going places when high. Now I've kinda gotten used to it and have found it's actually quite fun. Smoking a joint before shopping for groceries. It's the best!

7. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. If I smoke before grocery shopping all I come home with is junk food and normally have to go out again

9. Yeah I guess I forgot to mention you usually end up just buying munchiesXD

10. I don't really care about going stoned in public. Most of the time people don't know but there were a few times where I was trimming 2 pounds of my friends bud. My friend kept dabbing me out since I was helping him trim then I ended up smoking blunts, bowls and even more dabs. After the task had been finished. I went to "late night" in the university cafeteria and I got called out so hard. This guy was laughing and then he says, "Have you been smoking on that midnight herb?" I reply, "Oh you bet on it man, hook me up" He scoops on a few extra warm cookies.

God the dorm cafeteria would reek up like blunt when my dorm floor when to go eat. It would blatantly reek of cannabis. People would say, "It smells like marijuana in here." and the employees that swiped cards would always give us funny looks or chuckle if some one was stupid high. Sometimes my eyes weren't even visible they were so squinty and red.