Going places high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mhall90, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Ok, so I am high as fuck and decided I wanted to order pizza...well my friend drove me to pick it up and I am all paranoid about ppl finding out and I just wanted to act normal...Well I get out of the car and when I went to open the door, it wouldn't open and I didn't know what to do. So there I am just like, standing outside on the other side of all the glass just looking at the cashier as he is making a pull-it motion...so I pull a little harder and it opened. lmao
    I couldn't even open the damn door to papa johns.

And once inside, I realized what had happened and how funny it was and kept giggling and trying to sign my name and get outta there!!!

IDK, does anyone else have some really funny stuff that happened when u were high and had to go out in public...:smoking:

2. #2 w0wz, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    lol thats pretty funny, i like to stay in and chill when im high but once i went to burger king and was waiting for my whopper but the people wouldnt give it to me, i was getting pretty ticked then like 10 minutes later im like screw this,so i go sit down and found out it was on my tray since the start

edit- the same day i was walking from the spot we smoked, were about 3 minutes away from bk and i look at my hand and there's this brown sludge on my hand, im like WTF and i stare at my hand the whole way there and couldn't figure out how it got there or what it was, it was pretty sticky/slimy :/

3. That gave me a good laugh!

4. too many BK stories come to my mind...

once while in the drive through of burger king we paid and the lady was like "it's gunna be a little while so you can just pull ahead and we'll bring it out to you." and I immediatly pressed on the gas without putting it into drive and reved up my diesel truck that is straightpiped and sat there for like a min before i finaly got it into drive...the lady was like wtf? haha

5. About a month ago i went into a gas station to get a blunt wrap and i look a lot younger than what i actually am. So i go up tell the guy what i kind i wanted then he proceeds to say can i see some i.d. because you look like your 12. So i get out my i.d. and hand it to him. But my i.d. is in like this protective covering thing, and he is like can I take it out of here because I still don't believe it. So he is standing there staring at my i.d. for like 20 seconds and he still couldn't figure out i was 18 even though i was born in 1990. Then he is finally like ok and gives me my i.d. back and as i am walking out the door he is like i would say have a good night but i know that is a given right now.

So when i get back out to my car i tell my two buddies and they absolutely don't believe me but we laugh for a good 20 minutes about it.

6. haha, I was born in 1990 TOO!!!!:smoking:

7. i had to go to walmart earlier to get some food so i come in the door and go get my shit and when i left i had gotten some foot cream and a pack of men's thongs. nobody even tried to remind me what i was in there for

8. yea i went into greaters(ice cream store). and i look at the dude and he just smiles and says
    "u want 2 scoops dont you" had me laughin the rest of the night

except for when the cops got me and i was charged with possesion of paraphenilia

9. i just picked up a friend i havent seen in like 3 years, and we were at mcdonalds or burger king, i dont fucking remember we just put the blunt out when we got into the drive thru. so were ordering and im laughing cause the lady sounds like a female al capone, and shes like excuse me was that a *insert whatever i ordered* and i was like yea. so we pull up to the window and pay, and as were waiting i put the car out of gear. so im laughing my ass off for no reason and my friends like how do you drive a stick? so i put it in 1st and start explaining, then im like and to launch the car you go to like 6000rpm and let the clutch out, and as im saying this the lady reaches out to give me my food, and as i reach over to grab it, i let the clutch out instead of the gas and i take off. so i start giggling like a retard and put it in reverse and pull back and get it and im in tears by now. im just saying sorry like 20 times and my friends laughing too, and the lady just shakes her head and goes "fuckin stoners, dont wreck and kill someone." and we drove off. we were so baked we put the blunt back in rotation while we were eating. i dont know what the fuck we were thinking.

10. I have this shirt that has the mcdonalds arches on it with marijuana written where mcdonald's should be, then "over 1 billion stoned" written underneath.

Yesterday I was real high wearing this shirt ordering food at mcdonald's, the cashier was like "your shirt is really funny." then she started giggling and then was like "as if you wore that here, that's the funny thing."

Then I just said in the most serious tone ever: "It's no coincidence either, I'm really baked" I grabbed my food and sat down haha

11. Same here, that happens to me ALL the time, they never think I'm 18 , and think my license is fake.

12. At the commissary (grocery store on post) with my sister, looking at something while down an aisle.

Incredibly stoned, and really enjoying grocery shopping.

A lady walks in front of me. "Sorry, excuse me," she says.

I look at her, and just casually say, "you're welcome," and calmly keep looking.

First time something like that has happened, and now it seems like it happens on a daily basis.

13. i dont get it:confused:

14. i once went into a heavy duty pizza around my school super baked and feel asleep on the counter, the cashier had to wake me up. best pizza ever.

15. [​IMG]

16. Lol, the lady was like, "excuse me". Most people reply back like, "oh your fine" or "its okay" or something like that. Lol he said you're welcome. welcome for what? hahahahahaha. i have done this.