going picture crazy today!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dankdaddy09, Dec 24, 2009.

1. k so if you know me or have read previous post i just recently moved to a new house. most the lil ones survived the trip tossed the runts and getting somewhat back on track with a cycle. just summer room now going to build another so i dont have to move them from room to room just switch bulbs.ill only flower 6-8 per room in the end. 2000 watts per room right now wanting to get a 3rd or a light mover sometime.all of them about 4 or 5 weeks old. gonna trim them up and veg them for about 3 more weeks and also a coupe babies for the next room. ........ so....... whatcha think? another pic here. wouldnt let me upload it because it was already in a thread....... http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/518745-should-i-cut-more-out-pic-included.html

Attached Files:

• 01.jpeg
      01.jpeg
      File size:
      109.4 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpeg
      02.jpeg
      File size:
      119.6 KB
      Views:
    • 03.jpeg
      03.jpeg
      File size:
      106.6 KB
      Views:
    • 04.jpeg
      04.jpeg
      File size:
      264.2 KB
      Views:
    • 06.jpeg
      06.jpeg
      File size:
      106.4 KB
      Views:
  2. ah come on. I know there are some opinions out there....

3. looking great man!

4. That's quite a bush in those last pics. Did you scrog/LST? Sounds like you have a good handle on things. Cheers!

5. so u veg and flower in the same room, just switch bulbs?

6. #6 dankdaddy09, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
    no i dont screen kinda lst but i do bend and break some branches as soon as they take root continuing for about 2 or 3 weeks. makes for a super strong plant ... in my opinion..(the 2nd picture shows a clone about 2 weeks old taking shape nicely).... just pull and tie the branches till they take shape. you can see in a couple pics green garden ties on the pots. then just keep up on the ties making sure all the plant tops stay the same hight. screen idea i just like to be able to rotate my plants everyday. 2 rooms. just switch the lights and add co2. i only use co2 in flower to juice up the buds, they seem to do well in veg without it. 10 gallon pots, all fox farm nutes. 2 months veg and proper flowering time for each strain. right now im doing ak-47 bubba kush and grape ape :D first dirt grow in awhile. been doing hydro most my growing career but testing to see if the difference in nutes use and water wasted is worth doing hydro........ sure its posted here somewhere but trail and error is the best way of learning :) gotta break a few eggs :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: