going over seas

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by slifboySA, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Ok so i am not a beginner and this is not a beginner post but i didnt know where to put this. I want to get some seeds and start growing again but instead of ordering them I am gonna go to Amsterdam and get them. My question is how do i get them back. I can only see 2 options:
    1. i take a plane ride home and pray! :(
    2. i take a cruise ride and toke my way over the big pond :smoking:

Are there any other options i dont know about. Are these two plans realistic? I am still in the planning phase but i am planning on doing this later this year. Gotta save up some cash first :eek:. Anyway, do you guys have any better ideas?:bongin:

2. buy the seeds and ship them home

3. Thanks for the advice!

4. why dont you just order online? I visited amsterdam in january, didnt notice a place that had anywhere near the selection of seeds that many seedbanks have.

they got breeder's stores with their own full selection such as barney's, sensi and greenhouse and then they got gift shops and smart shops with more or less sucky selections. lotsa royal queen seeds everywhere (which Id never heard of before, so I ignored them) and also a lot of dutch passion... and some other stuff that I dont remember.

I did buy my seeds there (wrote down something like 30 strains before of which I got 2 and one that wasnt even on the list xD), but if youre looking for specific strains I think youre better off ordering online. other than the few breeders' shops you dont really know where to go for which seeds.

oh and I got soem recommendations for getting high there.
    check out the coffeeshops that are a little off-center. they got the same quality for half the price. my favourite place to buy weed was the noon, theyve had this special offer of 4g great blueberry for 23€ for at least a decade it seems. the big buddha cheese there was kiler, too...
    to hang out I liked the 420 coffeeshop. they had by far the best music (zappa, hendrix and such) and screens with slomo animal docus.
    if you really want to get smashed, try some space cakes. the potency varies a lot (some are 5 times stronger than others for the same price [apparently all 4€]) - you know you got a good one when it tastes really muddy. I ate a strong one on the first day, but I dont remember where I got it from... I was so fucking stoned 0.o

5. Great post bau, you got any tips on hotels and such they look kinda pricey. I will surely check out the coffeeshops a deal on blueberry sounds like heaven to me! :hippie:

6. How do you get them back well just simply put them in your luggage. There tiny. Stick them inside something. No one would see it. There much smaller then a pea.

7. EU is expensive to stay. Even cheap usually is expensive.

8. yeah the cheapest in amsterdam was something like 13€ a night for a bed in a little shared dorm room with mouse crap on the floor that made looking for dropped seeds rather annoying.
    I used google to find a website that had nice up to date data on hostels, sortable by price and room availability. again, as with the coffeeshops, the cheaper ones obviously are not in the center of amsterdam. we brought our own bikes, so the distances were no problem and neither were the tons of really determined local cyclists. you could get around by tram though, or rent bikes.