going out with someone i know im going to get shit for

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dannyboy uk, Apr 16, 2012.

1. #1 dannyboy uk, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    basically, i really like this girl, weve been talking for ages and we both really liked each other, until now where everything has just blown up online.

I kind falling for her slowly but theres a problem, if i get in a relationship with her i will probably get a lot of shit off people, and i cant be dealing with getting shit off more people, and loose a lot of respect.

i know it sounds shallow, i like her, admittedly shes a bit on the chunky side and cristian goody goody and thinks my lifestyle is the worst possible, she doesnt know about the half of it with the drugs and everything, but shes got the most amazing personality shes loving and friendly but shes just really not who expected to fall for because shes the complete opposite to me. i know other people will be bitchy about it and try and cause shit.

shes also admitted that she does have a line of blokes that have had their hearts broken by her and all that, i dont want to have a relationship that then blow up in my face because shes done something

i really dont want to say this to her but i really dont know what to do cos ive got enough going on in my life without making things worse for myself

i guess i just dont want to be bullied again and be some nobody that everyone thinks is a joke :(

and now shes not talking to me cos i said i dont want things going wrong and i got worked up cos of one of her friends that shes had a thing with, i dont want to end up having no relationship cos these rumours about her were true, and no respect off anyone FUCK SAKE!

ps please move this to the appropriate section didnt realise i was in here lol

2. i dont fuck with bitches who dont blaze. that being said, girls who dont smoke will constantly nag your shit off. plus you wont be able to blaze&fuck. your going to have to choose one or the other; chill weed smoking lifestyle, or christian goody church lifestyle. or you must undertake the challenge of smoking her up

3. [quote name='"dannyboy uk"']basically, i really like this girl, weve been talking for ages and we both really liked each other, until now where everything has just blown up online.

I kind falling for her slowly but theres a problem, if i get in a relationship with her i will probably get a lot of shit off people, and i cant be dealing with getting shit off more people, and loose a lot of respect.

i know it sounds shallow, i like her, admittedly shes a bit on the chunky side and cristian goody goody and thinks my lifestyle is the worst possible, she doesnt know about the half of it with the drugs and everything, but shes got the most amazing personality shes loving and friendly but shes just really not who expected to fall for because shes the complete opposite to me. i know other people will be bitchy about it and try and cause shit.

shes also admitted that she does have a line of blokes that have had their hearts broken by her and all that, i dont want to have a relationship that then blow up in my face because shes done something

i really dont want to say this to her but i really dont know what to do cos ive got enough going on in my life without making things worse for myself

i guess i just dont want to be bullied again and be some nobody that everyone thinks is a joke :(

and now shes not talking to me cos i said i dont want things going wrong and i got worked up cos of one of her friends that shes had a thing with, i dont want to end up having no relationship cos these rumours about her were true, and no respect off anyone FUCK SAKE![/quote]

Only had one relationship(lasted two years) so take what I say or leave it.
    If you want to date someone than do it, regardless of whether you will get shit for it. Learn to not give a fuck what people think about you and life will be much more enjoyable. Life is how YOU see yourself not how others see you. Fact is, people will always judge you, even if you are dating the sexiest girl alive.

Also, if she does not know about your "other side" than you should tell her before deciding if you want to date her or not. Sorry to say but it sounds like since she is a goody goody the fact that you do "drugs" could be a deal breaker for her. Nonetheless this has to be brought to her attention otherwise your relationship with her is doomed from the start.

Also, if you like her than who gives a fuck who she's been with in the past? Everyone has a past and none of us can go back and change it. You just have to take it or leave it. Sounds to me that you are trying to find reasons not to be in a relationship with her.
    Hope this helps. Good luck.

4. Don't bother unless you're willing to stop smoking and all that shit.

Plenty of fish in the sea who get stoned or don't care

Like I always say If u gotta change for that person, then it aint for you brah

5. [quote name='"dank420smoke"']i dont fuck with bitches who dont blaze. that being said, girls who dont smoke will constantly nag your shit off. plus you wont be able to blaze&fuck. your going to have to choose one or the other; chill weed smoking lifestyle, or christian goody church lifestyle. or you must undertake the challenge of smoking her up[/quote]

My girl used to not like the herb, now I got her blazing so anything is possible

6. sounds like you already don't want to be in a relationship with her.

so i suggest you do not get into a relationship with her.

7. thankyou for the reply mate, i really appreciate the genuine advice, i know man its just difficult learning to ignore people. I never really had many friends and i dont want to loose the ones i have, but then again it does make sense that through this i will learn who my true friends are, i just need to man the fuck up i guess.

as for the drugs side of things she knows i smoke weed and accepts it, its just the other stuff when i go raving, i really do love the rave scene and i dont want her trying to change me, i guess i need to talk to her properly about this. and again, cheers mate :)

8. I wouldn't fuck around with a chick who doesnt smoke.

9. If your "friends" denigrate you for who you go out with, they're not friends at all.

NOW if your family does that, you're in trouble.

10. Fuck it, do it for the experience. Just go for it, see what happens. Just be ready and don't expect it to last forever. Or do what I do and don't let anyone know you've got a...mmmmmildly chubby FWB. Not even sure why I keep it a secret cuz goddamn, she is good. Whoops sorry, sidetracked.

11. or when yu get the option from your family them or the female your with..........

unless your willing make change or shes willing to ignore the smoking it doesnt sound like either of you need to me more then what you are

12. Tell her everything you've hid from her. If it doesn't change anything than she's worth getting shit. I've been in your position before. People talk shit if you're with any kind of girl. Comes with the territory.

13. At first glace of post i'd say if you like her, go for it and fuck what anyone else thinks. It doesn't matter for shit

As for the drug issue, you're gonna have to tell her eventually if you do start going out with her. Let her know the facts about weed and how it isn't as bad as everyone says it is etc. If it's a dealbreaker for her, then you'll just have to choose between her and weed.

14. right ive decided im going to tell her everything, but im not sure if its worth going into the stuff about me worrying what people will think of me cos i dont want to come accross being shallow and all that.

or is it a good idea to be COMPLETELY honest??
    or at least a nice way to put it?

i guess thats something i need to deal with myself i dont want to hurt her or lower her self asteem because of it

15. Well, if you're really gonna go the honest route, then no don't tell her you think your friends won't like her cuz she's chubby and doesn't smoke. That's a terrible idea. If she knows that you're insecure about being with her it will be terribly insulting. So, so much for honesty. I'm more of a fan of telling the truth, but not the whole truth.

16. So she thinks your lifestyle is the "worst possible" and yet she still "doesn't know about the half of it".

Sorry, but this already doesn't sound like a relationship that is going to last. :p

If you still want to get with her, at least do as other people recommended and come clean about all the things she might consider a deal-breaker.

Otherwise, you're in for a relationship full of dishonesty and trying to hide things all the time, and that never ends well.

17. well she doesnt think its the worst possible, i just dont think she would approve due to all the propaganda against drugs, she has the typical 'drugs are bad mkayy' attitude (i had to say it lol)

Ive done it, ive sent the message. now to wait =/

18. [quote name='"KamelRedLight"']Fuck it, do it for the experience. Just go for it, see what happens. Just be ready and don't expect it to last forever. Or do what I do and don't let anyone know you've got a...mmmmmildly chubby FWB. Not even sure why I keep it a secret cuz goddamn, she is good. Whoops sorry, sidetracked.[/quote]

FWBs are fucking great.

19. Well, then at least let her know about your drug-related activities before you try to get into an actual relationship with her.

Trying to hide things like that is only going to result in an eventual dramatic break up or at least a lot of harsh arguments. Better to be upfront from the get go if you think it's going to be a problem.

20. Eggzactly. So why not have fun with it while it lasts? See how long you can go without her finding out, make a game of it. I'm sorry, I'm being very insensitive you really like this girl but honestly dude it will be a miracle if this works out for you. You being insecure about being with her plus her not approving of your lifestyle equals dumpsville, next exit. By all means, go for it just for the experience, but just don't expect it to last so if it does go the most obvious route, you won't be too hurt about it.