Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going out with a chick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Domuk, Feb 25, 2012.

1. She fairly good looking and we want to go out to smoke tomorrow after I get off work, I said I'd bring a nug or two and we can test out Betsy(My bubbler once again). She has never hit a bubbler before so I don't know how it will go but I am hoping for some nice action.
    Only problem is where to smoke, her parents won't let me smoke in her place and I know for hell I can't do it at my place. Any suggestions? I live in a fairly busy area, good number of cops about.
    If anything, i might just have to get a pipe :s

2. Congrats on getting a girlfriend that smokes man, that's always fun. But a great thing to do would either like you said get a pipe, or you could get some papers if you can't roll then maybe she can jus ask her. But if you really want to use your bumbler then you should go into some dense trees and such but if that's not available, I would suggest either doin it in ur car (do it with the jay so it looks like a cig).

3. wait do you have a car

4. Holy fuck dude I used to have a bubbler named Betsy :eek:

5. if you got a car blaze in the car and then go out and eat or see a movie or if it is warm the real winner is fucking mini golf man.

6. #6 Domuk, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    I do, an amazing 96 blazer :smoke:
    I was thinking of finding a parking spot and pushing the backseat down and just toking off there but I don't want my vehicle to look suspicious.

It's such a beautiful name isn't it? Her name was inspired on my very first hit with her, man was it beautiful. How'd you come to the name?

I might have to do this, sucks too as I have a pipe in the mail but it just hasn't come in yet :/

7. thats tight my hommie used to have a blazer when i was in high school needless to say we blazed in his blazer all the time. seriously though mini golf once you two are high

8. I really love smokin in the woods. Try to find a place. Go for a walk when you get there or drive in there.

9. I will mini golf then! lol
    I've yet to blaze in it yet but man do I want too, I'm waiting for my pipe to come in so I can keep a small amount weed near so I can take a morning hit in it before classes.

I know a place by a friends house but whenever we went there we had a pipe, bubblers are a tad bit louder then those lol

10. Not enough to make a difference. Trees block sound. Be more worried about coughing.

11. True, I can see her acting cocky and take a huge hit and cough like crazy lol, I'll take her to my old spot then

12. yeah bubblers are not THAT loud lol

13. When your high they are >.>

14. Fuck that post up in a walmart parking lot and just keep an eye out for people, you'll be more than okay there.