Going out of your way to smoke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trainwreak420, Nov 9, 2009.

1. What are some Crazy things you guys have done just to go smoke some herb?

I know this isn't very crazy but this one time me and my friend had no where to blaze cause the persons house who we normally smoke at wasn't home. So we went to the mall and figured we could find a place to smoke around there. So we went outside and started walkin around trying to find a place where no one would see us spark a blunt. We couldn't find a legit spot for awhile so we decide to walk across the street to A walmart ( this was in the winter by the way) so we walked to the walmart parking lot and u know how in the winter there's always Hugh snow piles where they put all the snow from the lot? We walked behind of one those and blazed. And u all know that when u blaze in "public" u get real paronoid. So we finished the blunt and started running away for some reason idk. We go to jump over a snow pile seperating the lot from the sidewalk to go back to the mall and when we jump we didn't know the sidewalk was basicly a big sheet of ice. So we land and both fall right on are backs. Hurt pretty bad but since we were blazed it was just pretty funny after we realized how sketchy we must of looked lol.

So if you got any stories about having to go out of your way to smoke, write it here. I'd like to read a good story about other people doing the same type of stuff I used to do

2. lol, the point of the blunt is for it to blend in. Hiding in plain sight :)

There is no need to hide if you're sparking up a blunt, most people won't even think twice about what is in your hand.

3. Lol I guess so. But I didn't post 3 threads on purpose. My browser wasn't loading so I refreshed it 3 times so I guess it posted 3 threads lol. Is there a way to delete them???

4. Aww sad, I thought I was going to read some cool tales. Well I guess my one is had the day off from work, was just gona chill play some halo, but my friend calls me up saying he has bud, so I'm like ugh fine he lives 45 min north that's why I'm not really liking this gas was up during this time. So I get there turns out he ment he could get bud :( where but from my other friend who lives 30 min south of my orignal location for we drive 1hr and 20 or so to him and we bud smoke up and after a few hrs I was gona head home, turns out friend number 1 needed a ride even though he said he had someone :( sooo I drive all the way back north then back home needless to say I spent like 70 bucks on gas alone, drive a 89 chevy silverado very old gas guzzle truck.....this was really a good story was it, damn

5. You really drove that much for bud?

6. Anymore more stories?

7. smoking in school bathrooms probably

8. me and a friend decided to smoke a few bowls in a park that we had no where to hide so people in their houses that were close to the park could see us and people driving in their cars could see us, it wasnt a very smart idea... when i was high i kept getting paranoid and thinking that any one of the cars that drives by could be a cop car.

9. me and my frineds smoked a dro blunt on a bench right at a elementary school once

10. i met wit sum family members one day at a restaraunt up north and there waz a 45 minute wait. this waz when i was like 15 so i told em i was goin on an adventure lol they were all like "oh thats nice have fun" my and my cuz hiked mountain trail like 2 miles to a tower and smoked like 3 bowls and went back right on time. we had popcorn chicken. and it waz fuckin delicious.:cool:

11. If you live in the city find a nice little alley, if not then the woods works good. I live in the city, but have a huge ass park a little bit from my house, so I just go there If I wanna smoke outside.