Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going out in style.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeLE, Feb 27, 2012.

1. so i have a new found motivation to find a job so im going clean after tonight. i just rolled my best joint yet, its my 4th ever. i got a mango to extend the high and im going to watch the fast and the furious after lighting up. i know its not a typical stoner movie but its one of my favorites and ive never watched it under the influence.

its going to suck being sober till i find a job. oh well if i can get and keep a job i can finally get a dog ive wanted my own dog for most of my life. and to me having a dog is more important than smoking weed. so wish me luck on actually staying sober this time. since ive started (2 months ago) ive already tried to stop twice and failed... my longest time without smoking since i started was 3 days. why is weed so damn good?

and i found my old crappy camera so later tonight ill upload pics of all my pieces.

:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Once you get past 3-4 days of no smoking, it is easy to continue on.

3. Willpower. That is all it takes. Willpower.

4. i was worried it was a suicide thread at first involving weed...haha sorry ive got a dark sense of humor. good luck with the job

5. yeah, before i didnt really want a job since working kinda sucks so it was easy to fail at trying. now that i actually have some motivation to get a job it should be easier.

also what do you guys think of the joint? easily my best one and i didnt even use a roach this time.

6. How do you support yourself without a job lol?

7. i honestly dont know lol. especially since my car gets shit gas mileage and runs premium... i fucking hate buying gas because the prices are inflated for no fucking reason. crude oil is cheaper now than it has been in years but prices keep skyrocketing...

8. I am also quitting weed. Smoked the loads at a party on friday. That was my last time.
    Hey OP, perhaps we can be quitting buddies? :)

9. i would but im going to make an effort and not go on this site while im trying to quit. i want nothing to do with weed till i find a job.

10. Where the hell do you even get ten bucks from without a job lol? Food money? Weed? Things like that?

11. well i still live at home so food is no problem. and i do small things for people occasionally for like $20. and i drive my friend to and from work a lot so he either smokes me out or gives me gas money.

12. Good luck my man. Quitting isnt so hard, like said above, after 3 days. Just do things to keep your mind off of smoking. What kind of job are you going to try to get?

13. something super fucking easy lol. why work a hard job for minimum wage when i could a super easy one for the same pay. fuck being a wage slave. i mean i will still be one but at least it wont be hard work.

14. fixed it for you

15. fast and the furious made me fall head over heels for the nissan skyline. i want mine in all black though.

16. #16 BlazeLE, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    that was the second one bruh. the supra is still my dream car, its one of the reasons i bought an SC300. the supra uses the SC300's chassis (SC was designed before the supra). i love the movie so much because now that i actually know about cars i laugh my ass off at it. ive seen the movie so many times but its still funny.

granny shifting not double clutching like you should.