Going on vacation. where to get weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenGrasss, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Im going to the Island of Azores in Portugal. I heard portugal has lots of really good hash but its more in the "motherland". basically what im asking is where do you think i can get weed and/or hash on the island? Or will i have some difficulties finding someone?
    Edit:Just incase anyone has even been to portugal..

2. Ask the lucky men (guys who go round selling you stuff in cafes and shit)

3. Do you have any family there? If you do, it should be an easy hook up.

4. im pretty sure like everything is legal in Portugal, so like shouldnt be that hard

5. Anyone wearing a sombrero dressed in a tuxedo will have weed

6. ya i do im visiting my cousins but its my first time going there so its not like im at that level of just asking for weed lol she did say that it has gotten "modernized"

7. pretty sure you will be able to smell it on the street apparently its everywhere shouldnt be a problem!

8. I was thinking of going to a bar buying a few drinks and giving the bar keeper some nice tips and then ask him. you think thats a good idea?

9. Been to Portugal plenty of times, not the Islands though. It's legal to be in possession of small amounts of marijuana, so you shouldn't have a problem. I believe i saw it for sale in a cafe before, but i'm not 100% sure.

10. well if it is as easy as it being in a cafe then that would be fantastic :hello:
    have any thoughts on the hash in Portugal?

11. kind of off topic but, Jamaica is da bomb

:smoking:

12. I think thats always a good idea. :smoking: