Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going on a t-break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crazym4n, Nov 24, 2008.

1. start tomorrow i will be on a t-break till the 17-20th(depends on situation)

my parents along with my little brothers are all going to mexico on the 17th-20th one of those days. until about the 4 or 5th of january. they are goign to leave me in charge of their house while they are away. that means party party party. thats the main reason i want to take a break cuz i wanna get :smoking:super baked:smoking: at my first party of christman break.

im gonna roll the fattest blunt i can tonight and pack me some fat bowls cuz tomorrow is the day lol!! i havent taken a break since october of last year.

2. what r all the benifits of taking a "T-Break"

3. you build up a tolerance to THC as you keep smoking which means that you need more bud to get high. if you give up the herb for periods of time that tolerance level goes down and the next time you blaze up u get a suprisingly stronger high then usual.

4. a t-break is short for tolerance break. its taking a break from a drug to reduce the tolerance level. like how many people talk about there first time getting high was the best time. similar to that. once the THC gets out of your system mostly, youll get higher when you start blazing again. and crazym4n, have fun bro.

5. t-breaks are godly. Good luck man

6. Every Tbreak i have taken worked great, the one advice i would tell you or anyone who takes a t break is dont keep weed in your house, you will end up smoking it. If you do keep it in your house then just stay busy.

7. im 11 days into my break right now. Its lookin like i'm gonna get a few more weeks in so I will surely be higher than the stars next time i get into it

8. seriously don't roll that blunt right now, it'll end up being smoked, it'll torture your thoughts just knowing it's there waiting for someone to come along and smoke it...

and the herbs will be hella dry by the time you go to light it up and you'll be like wtf bitch please

unless of course you meant you were gonna smoke it tonight, then by all means, go for it :smoking:

9. ok so having a house all to yourself(no worries at all) with everything paid for , is the best thing ever. i threw a party on christmas eve and on new years i ended up having a byob party with little ones in between and endless sessions...back to reality this monday they are coming back and are gonna kick me back out:smoke:

10. just came off a two week t-break, had my first bowl of some headies and man am i out of it:smoke: it's worth it

11. I wish I could get myself to do a T-Break... but I just can't stop.........

DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH!

...I'm high as fuck...

12. For those who've done it before, would just a 1 week t-break be enough to make a noticable difference? I'd like to reduce my tolerance, but not so much that a bowl has me gone. :p