Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going on a T-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Feb 27, 2012.

1. any tips? only positive i can see coming out of this is that im gonna be blown the next time i smoke. I don't have a job right now so no money, only a little bit ago i was smoking multiple times every day. It kinda sucks not having weed not gonna lie

2. Yeah I'm starting one too. You know you need a t break when you smoke a bowl of pressed kief, kief , and a drop of qwiso and you only catch a buzz.

3. why not use the t-brake as a chance to pass some drug tests and find a job?

4. am right now bro... been searching, hopefully got a job on tap in the next couple weeks

5. Started my tbreak today boys. Think I'm gonna go until next week on Thursday or so

6. you know what the worst part about stopping to find a job is? your choices are smoke weed and dont work or work and dont smoke weed.................................... the first one sounds so much better lol...

7. after say the 3rd or 4th day you'll be good. if toking was a normal daily activity for you, after the 4th day it will be out of your brain to pick up that lighter and take a hit. it's just finding something to occupy your mind in the mean time, maybe stamp collecting and/or traffic signage photography, idfk?

8. T breaks are tough, I've taken only one in the past 6 months. After a week of not blazing you regain control of your life and feel good. The next time you smoke you feel like you have power over weed and you don't need to smoke to get by. Then it's back to normal.