Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going on a road trip!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BungaJack, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Hello GC thought i would let u all know im leaving 2morrow w/ my pops and driving to Texas. We are goin to go visit my aunt and my grandparents. But i was wondering if any fellow Texans knew of some really neat attractions around Dallas and Mission? I know we are goin to hit up some BBQ places all baked out of our minds. Cant wait till the morning to smoke the first joint of the trip. :smoking: The only bad thing about the trip is i wont have my bongs w/ me. But i did get a old bowl out yesterday and cleaned it and my glass hitter.

2. I don't know any kool attractions but that sounds hella fun. BBQ while baked? I'm jelous

3. I mean Dallas has some bomb ass headshops if you're looking for that, but you should just get some mexican food while you're there. They also have awesome sushi in Dallas. You should go to Lockhart or something for bbq or iunno

4. What is the name of the sushi place? An ya im really stoked to get on the road 2morrow. My dads drivin first so im wake in bakie and watch pineapple express an some other movies. :hello:

5. Fuck attractions just turn it into a recreation of Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas.

But uh, for real grab some Mexican Food. A homeboy of mine has family there and says that he always has to eat some Mexican.

6. Thats what everyone keeps tellin me that i got to try the mexican.

7. Mmmm BBQ and getting baked. Can't beat that.

8. Good luck...
    still remember wen i drove back from mississippi...
    drove thru texas and stopped at this 1 bbq place...bomb...
    just watch out driving down the highways with out of state plates...
    they change the speed limit up quik 2 get chu a ticket...
    but other than that toke up, grub, gud times...

:smoking::wave::smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. Thanks u all i got all my bags packed up in the truck. All i have to do in the morning is get dressed and rip the bong and jump in. I just love spending time w/ my dad and my aunt is pretty wild oartier her self. So def goin to be some good nites. I will keep u all updated throught the trip. It ends in Mexico which i cant wait for.

10. holy shit dude, this looks AWESOME

11. #12 BungaJack, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009

Ya i saw that to. I think they had a spin off of that place on King of the Hill where Bobby eats it all and makes Hank happy to have him for a son for once. But that is fuckin big as hell...they need to check that cow for steroids.:hello: