Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going on a Road trip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spaceman024, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Whats up everyone! I am planning a road trip down to Florida (from MA) with a couple girls and my good friend. Obviously we want to bring the Ganja with us and burn on the drive down. Has anyone taken a trip similar to this and have advice on how to avoid the troopers? 
    \nPrecautions i am taking:
    -Make sure car is in working order (pass inspection.all lights working etc..)
    -Pre roll a bag of joints, Stash the rest of the bud somewhere safe in a suitcase or bag (in trunk)
    -Only take a few joints out at a time and always smoke with windows cracked or down.
    -Will always have Febreeze,gum,hand sanitzer, and cigs ready in case of a stop.
    -Not even going to smoke in some states lol
    -Obviously wont be speeding or giving a cop any reason to pull us over.
    \nThose are just some. Looking for some tips, advice, and/or personal experiences. Any help is greatly appreciated. (PS. This is my first long road trip  :metal: )

2. Turn on some solid tunes, set the cruise control, and have fun.

:D

3. I'd put the rest of the bud either in a locked trunk, or deep in the locked glovebox.

Not your average smoker 😏