Going on a 2 hour car ride with parents...should I get stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by TokePuppy, Oct 15, 2010.

1. My parents wanna see this Uni 2 hours away( a uni I don't even wanna go..but wtv...) so I was thinking if I get blazed I can just chill in the car and be happy....

what you guys think?

2. Are they taking you to see the University?

3. Do whatever man.

4. I would but I don't stress when im stoned around my mom. If you think it'll fuck up your high and you'll act sketchy then don't, if not go for it.

5. Have you ever been high in front of your parents?

Would they realize that you are high?

Are they okay with you smoking?

If you can't hold your shit together (like not laughing maniacally at every passing tree, or zoning out so much you've gone into a pot coma), then do not smoke in front of your parents, especially if they are not cool with you smoking.

However, if they're perfectly chill with you smoking, then light up man. Time will go by faster.

6. Yea just put headphones in and chilll

7. take a hit of acid and smoke a bunch of weed before you go. if you dont have fun it will sure be one hell of a car ride.

8. Smoke because once you get in that car you might not have the option of smoking again

9. Why is this a question?

Burn before doing everything! Unless you can't handle your shit. :p

10. It depends. Can you hold your shit together? Are they gonna talk to you?
    If they are gonna be talking to you a lot, I'd say you shouldnt smoke.

11. Do it as long as you can pull off a sober image lol. Even if you can't it would be kind of fun to try and play it off :eek:

12. Better hope momma duck don't catch ya :smoke:

13. I get high around my mom all the time. She always just thinks im in a good mood haha. :smoke: