Going nuts here

Discussion in 'General' started by ScottF, Mar 21, 2010.

1. I live in central PA and CANNOT find a hook up. At ALL... How would I go about getting my own connections that are relatively reliable in my area. I know they are out there, but I don't want to end up busted or shot or something...

2. "Hey man got any bud?"

Dealer: "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST ASK ME"

The dealer than pulls out a gun, and shoots you. That makes sense.

3. I don't know... I was just wondering, because it's dry around here and I realy have no clue how or where to start looking for a dealer. I would usually get it from friends at work or through a friend, but I no longer am in contact with those people.

4. Ask people at work, bars, head shops, etc. Also, surprisingly, many a hobo will know a good connect.

5. Problem with that, is I start a new job tomorrow so I won't know anyone for a while, bars, the ones around here are blue collar bars, and there is only one head shop I know of and he has a sign that says no asking about where to get weed...

6. To me, it seems like you come on here trolling for a PM, like a lot of people probably do on here.

To me, that seems the same as askin for hookups. But hey, I'm no MOD.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You can always just walk around the hood until a guy asks you if you need trees. ;)

8. I'm gonna just put this in my sig..seems like I type it up every time I'm on here.

What's worked for me in the past is to just go chill at the corner store..if you wanna make it easier then buy a philly and stick it in your ear. Make it obvious your a smoker..

If you see someone that looks like they may be holding...ask em. I'm sure we've all been asked..I know I've never been offended by someone saying "hey you got bud?" in fact I usually wish I did so I could help them out..

I've even had quite a few people approach me and ask if I was lookin for anything..

Ask people when they walk out of the store..don't walk up to cars. That's shady..

I remember one time I was with my real good homeboy and we couldn't find shit..no one was answering. We stopped to get gas and weren't even tryin..but while he was pumpin gas we both smelled weed...just made eye contact with the other guy pumping and I kinda did that "smelling the air with my head tilted up" thing..he smiled and I walked up. Bought some really nice regs off him..even bought a couple times later..that was it though.

9. I usually just ask some 15-18 year olds and they can usually find some for me

10. ask people on weed forums. guaranteed to work.

11. Get off the internet, and go meet people.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ask around on the forums. or you can wait a while and once you get to know some people in the area you will get some connections.

13. How is this not all B&worthy? lol

14. I was not asking for a hook up, I was asking HOW I find connections of my own in a low key manner...

15. In the ghetto-ass neighborhood I live in, that's actually a likely scenario. Just add a "***** IS YOU DA POE-LEASE?" and a *dealer steals you're stuff after shooting you*.

16. I guess the comment about that wasn't that sttupid...

17. PA can suck sometimes.

18. Finding myself in the same position for the last 5 years now. My husband is in the Army, so I have to be very discreet. My daughter is now 14, so I have to be even more discreet. So, I just took half a blue and I'm working on my second glass of red wine.

I don't have time to deal with punks. I need a mature, discreet hook up. VERY hard to find. Ah well....