Going into flower in 2 weeks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hectic79, May 9, 2013.

1. #1 hectic79, May 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013
    Hi Guys ive a thread up on most of my grow but it under the wrong heading so im just doing a flowering one now ,Here is the link http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1204990-will-my-lighting-enough.html ...... I have a vid of my setup i want to upload but don't want to up it to youtube, is there an uploadstation on GS like its own one or do u know of a host i can up it to without signing up . cheers. in the vid (when i put it up) i say ill flower the smaller two but now im thinking of making a box in the next wardrobe and putting them in with a clone or two as i thing the big girl will take up to much room when she shoots for the stars,

2. You could use like a private photobucket account.so noone can see your vid other than where you post it like here.
    How the grow goin?any pics?
    Im doin a stealth grow myself with lowryder 2, its in my sig.
    Good to other irish growers. Lucky bastids in the us growin legal

3. Have some in the link in the above post scroll trough the pages and youll see the progress . And yea man im sick of payong for it so just grow my own now :)

4. Ya same in getting fookin ripped off by my "dealer" .
    2.5g for 50 fook that

5. Gorgeous plants! Healthy and not stretched! Mine stretched, but we're ok with it. Good luck dude!

6. Yea the girls are doi h well . Some minor issues but just have to get to know them to find out whats wrong and how to fix it