going insain

Discussion in 'General' started by cs_shoota, Aug 7, 2003.

1. fuck i hate when this happens....anyone ever have a panick attack?? for the past like 2-3 days it seens like ive been having one, my life is spinning out of control, right now im having the worst migrain ive ever had, all my friends hate me, i think i just made the girl i like
    (and she liked me) hate the shit out of me and i dont know what to do, i feel like im going to die, if not i might go do something stupid....

2. At leaste you have friends and girls that like you. Thats more than what i can say.

3. Keep looking up dude. Your present will soon become your past.

4. ah man..Ive been through the same thing. Just give it time and dont do anything stupid. Things will change

5. all I can do is send good vibes your way.

6. thanks a lot guys, this is one of the only places keeping me together at times like this, you have a place in my soul... well kinda.. i dunno, just wanted to say thanks

7. just go paintballing and cap away all your anger!!!

haha dont worry man, i was in the same place bout a year ago. thought i was the biggest dork in the world and that i had no place anywhere. i was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. you just gotta keep your chin up. everything WILL get better. theres no question about that. how long it will take, well that depends on you.

8. its true because i was in the same place where all my mates were ditching me i was sure they hated me but they didnt. so just keep going and everything will turn on ok in the end man