Going in too flower !!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shifte83, Aug 23, 2017.

1. IMG_0300.JPG IMG_0303.JPG IMG_0304.JPG Hey all,

So finally time 2 flower my 2 babies - wish me some luck please ! Hope to get ah least 6 - 8 oz off the 2, here is the last pic of them..in veg

Muma is - white widow x big bud
    Daughter - OG kush

2. defoliate comments incoming!
    good luck buddy im rooting for ya

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Your right myself I'd lollipopped them from the bottom give the, a good trim but each to their own I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome :) follow my thread :) 6 triple cheese, 2.4x1.2x2m tent

4. Okay read it's too late to do that if I'm going in to flower now.. an suggestions on how to get maximum yield? Should I try and try some more stems down for better light penetration ?

5. You can defoliate and lst till mid flower. Just defoliating you have to keep in mind that your taking fat away from a runner. So if you run into problems the fan leaves will be a buffer.

Also if you can up size your pots. The big one could easily use a 5 gallon.

And flower weeks don't start until roughly two weeks in when the plant starts putting out pistils

6. Okay thanks man..

I have thought about changing the pot but it's like a custom design pot with a hole in the middle where I put the air stone tube and the net pot sits in it... I guess I could find a bigger pot and just drill a hole in it?

And good to know about the trimming I shall do some in the next few days.