Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going in and out your dealer's door.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oceanic, Jul 1, 2011.

1. I've always known it can be dangerous walking from your vehicle to your dealer's door then back to your vehicle when it's all done. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. My current dealer is pretty much on top of things though, he has two different apartments I go to and half the time it's a highway deal.

But the two apartments are pretty sketchy.. and I don't use that word too often.

If people put two and two together, they will realize I have money going in, and something just as good as money going out. I try to maintain vigilant, but you can never hear enough advice/stories about these sorts of things... one slip up could be a huuugeee dealbreaker for a lot of things.

So, anyone have issues in the past? Know someone who does? Any advice?

Please share. :smoke:

2. Your just paranoid.. Chill bro.

3. Buy a shank and if someone trips stick them

4. don't linger man, i hate it when people linger - pineapple express

5. Doing them from your cars is a lot more sketchy than going to their place. If the guy doesn't have a lot of people constantly coming and going, people probably wont even notice you..

If you're super worried about it though just have something that you can take/pick up that people would see you carrying and think "oh, he was just picking up/dropping off that backpack"

6. haha, don't take a backpack xD they'll think you're dealing in pounds, dear god, take a bag of groceries, a stack of cd's, something completely unrelated, walk out with the bud in your pocket, or in a SMALL backpack, and you should be fine, anyone asks, and you were just swinging by your buddies house,
    Lingering sucks, but chilling there for 20 minutes is way better than ducking in and out quickly... i swing by my friends houses all the time, i never run in, then run back out with my head on a swivel... THAT'S sketchy.

7. Around here bud isnt a big deal, people wont jump you for it. That is a big plus about MN. It is the harder drugs you need to be careful with, opiate wise.

8. Depends on the age. If you're highschool/college aged then it wouldn't be suspicious to carry a back pack

9. I think all you need to keep your deals legit is yourself and your composure.

I've been buying and dropping sacks off for years it feels like, and the only time I get the hint of someone worrying about my sorry ass is when I am worrying about other people's sorry asses. If you look like you know what your doing and are doing it's very hard to be noticed in the bad way.

I like to pretend I am a bigshot business man when I am working with my sacks in public places and always keep a smile on. The citizenry really enjoys seeing a skateboarder with a smile around here, despite what may be in my camelbak of goodies.

10. "hey you, I just saw you go in and out of that apartment rather quickly!"
    "I was picking up my ipod/cds/dvd/video game/lacrosse stick/drivers license/ ANYTHING"
    "Oh yeah, where is it?"
    "fuck off"

11. Sit back, smoke a blunt, then walk in. I think you will have a little different outlook on it being so "sketchy" when your blunted.

12. people don't think that much about shit, even if they're suspicious they wont do anything about it

13. your deee3eeasasswas34werw3e (sorry there is blood on my keyboard... just cleaning it off.) dealer sounds better than mine. the other day when i wanted to pick up he said to go wait by the park. So i waited by the park and saw him pull up and wave to me. He stopped on the side of the road, which was a main road with cars and people EVERYWHERE i walked to the car. usually i would hop in and have him drive me around the corner so it doesn't look dodgy but the car was full. He showed me the foil and i took it out of his hand and droped the cash. There was a guy right behind me.... my dealer is an idiot...

14. ^ He'll be getting caught up before you. Be happy.

15. Dont be sketchy.