going from outdoor to indoor growing!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by matrix1004, Jul 1, 2008.

1. hey what's up, just wondering if someone could help me out here. I have been growing a couple of plants in my back yard and for the past 2-3 months they have grown vigorously. However, they are getting to big (2 1/2' ft) and are to visible. they still aren't showing any sex yet, but I wanted to know if it is ok to bring them indoors and start bringing them to the next phase ( flowering)? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

JP

2. I've done it before.
    Plant was fine. Didn't do shit to it.
    That's only one time though,
    so don't go with only my opinion

3. i'v done it, and it was perfectly fine. made some damn nice buds.

4. ok, it's been 2 weeks since my last post, but I know for sure its a female plant now. pistils are showing and now seed pods yet. so far so good, but, the plants are over 3' ft tall and really stick out. still wanted to know if at this time its ok to bring them indoors and what type of lighting should I use?

5. ok, it's been 2 weeks since my last post, but I know for sure its a female plant now. pistils are showing and now seed pods yet. so far so good, but, the plants are over 3' ft tall and really stick out. still wanted to know if at this time its ok to bring them indoors and what type of lighting should I use?:hello:

6. Maybe you will get a better response if you ask about lights in the indoor growers forum - I am an outdoor grower, know stuff all about lights.

7. Watch out for bugs bringing them inside. I brought one back in the house one time and ended up with a nasty spider mite infestation a couple weeks later, could have been a coincidence though.