Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going for physical??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ISmkPot!, Mar 30, 2009.

1. hey, im going for a physical on thursday because i have been sick for a while and when i get better i just get sick again soon after and i never have any energy. and i think for a physical they get a blood test, a piss test and some other small stuff. so my question is , will they look for or find marijuana in my system or do they not even look for it:confused: (i usally smoke 4 times a week). thanks

2. Even if they do--doctor-patient confidentiality.
    Don't worry, bud :)

3. They give piss-tests but they're not going to test you for drugs, that costs too much money.

4. The tests they're giving you are not testing for THC or any illegal substances, just viruses and what not. You're fine.

5. Assuming you're actually 18, you have exclusive rights to your bodily fluids. Before you give up any blood/urine/etc. make sure to say "I do not consent to have my bodily fluids used for drug testing" or something like that. Worst comes to worst, you've got yourself a lawsuit.

6. if you're 18 your fine...the doctors have confidentiality rules. if they do any kind of reflex test they will probably ask you if you smoke anyways, and its better to be honest about it.