Going for my first Swedish massage.

Discussion in 'General' started by KingOfKong, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Hey guys. So my back has been in a lot of pain lately, so I decided that I would try getting a massage to see if it would help alleviate the pain. I've never had one before, and I'm a little nervous. It's a female that will be doing it and I can't help but be worried about getting an erection. Also, it's like a pretty intimate thing to have another person to be rubbing all over your back so that's a little weird too.

I'm still excited though. Have any of you guys had experience with massages? I'm pretty sure it's not a big deal. What about toking up before having it done? Would you just pass out?

Oh, I also have a really hairy back so lol.

2. #2 Bombur, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    It's awesome man.. Get a happy ending

Edit: in seriousness, smoking before hand will either relax you or make you feel awkward so it's your call. As for popping a woody, I think you'll be face down for a Swedish and you'll probably be so focused on the orgasmic pleasure in your back that you won't even be thinking about sex. Just relax as much as possible, massages are really amazing you'll feel totally rejuvenated

3. Ha ha I think it's a more legit kind of place.

4. Dont be discouraged..

politicians are supposed to be legit too.. but you can usually coerce a hj outta them

5. I went into massage place, she massaged me for like 2 mins then told me to turn over, started sucking me off then put a condom on and jumped on my dick

Happy ending bro

6. Go get acupuncture instead.

7. You just get a medical card if it's applicable if not then...amp.